Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

new member seeking support

Article about: Hello to everyone on the forum i have recently joined in order to educate myself about M43 caps and how to start a collection. I have spent many hours already looking through the previous po

Default new member seeking support

Hello to everyone on the forum i have recently joined in order to educate myself about M43 caps and how to start a collection. I have spent many hours already looking through the previous posts. I am looking to get a M43 Heer and have sourced this one.
    A little about myself I am teacher and have recently taken into schools my WW1 helmet collection finding this incredibly rewarding. I have moved towards WW2 so if any of you can give your opinion on this example that would be very much appreciated.
    PS I hope the photos come through

new member seeking supportnew member seeking supportnew member seeking supportnew member seeking supportnew member seeking supportnew member seeking support

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement new member seeking support
    P
    Many

Hi Matt, my only concern would be that "M43" marking.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

thanks again for the feedback here is a second cap from the same source, no clear ink stamps this time but green stitching around the buttons. The wear inside looks OK to me. Good one or bad?
    many thanks

new member seeking supportnew member seeking supportnew member seeking supportnew member seeking supportnew member seeking supportnew member seeking support

The insignia is replaced for sure.

Hang on and wait for the perfect one, hopefully not as long as I got to wait!

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

My old m43 is for sale at "nomanslandmilitaria". It is salty but real & nicely priced.
    WELCOME HERE!!
    D.

I will take your advice Ade, it has been a great learning experience and thank you again for the time you have put into this.
    from Matt

Usually a couple for sale @ virtualgrenadier.com
    D.