Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

nsdap gauleiter schirmmutze

Article about: hi. i would like to show you this nsdap gauleiter visor cap. what do you think? im not expert on theese but i think the material of the cap is wrong. for me junk...any other opinions. thanks

Default nsdap gauleiter schirmmutze

hi. i would like to show you this nsdap gauleiter visor cap. what do you think? im not expert on theese but i think the material of the cap is wrong. for me junk...any other opinions. thanks

nsdap gauleiter schirmmutzensdap gauleiter schirmmutzensdap gauleiter schirmmutzensdap gauleiter schirmmutzensdap gauleiter schirmmutzensdap gauleiter schirmmutzensdap gauleiter schirmmutze

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement nsdap gauleiter schirmmutze
    P
    Many

Hi

I think your assessment of it as Junk is correct.

cheers

Tony

Quote by spandau View Post
    Hi

I think your assessment of it as Junk is correct.

cheers

Tony
    Agreed.
    “Show me the regulation, and I’ll show you the exception.”

?

Why dont you buy your collectables from a quality supplier?

Totally not correct...
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Quote by TrondK View Post
    Why dont you buy your collectables from a quality supplier?
    look mate. i have bought only twice a fake. black wound badge and krimschild. I have got my money back and since than im posting everything here before purchasing. of course im using weitze, butschek, militaria-berlin, phillip, emeredato and others but as everybody know they are overprized/ except emeredato / sometimes you can find something nice for really good price from private persons....

Quote by bacilko30 View Post
    look mate. i have bought only twice a fake. black wound badge and krimschild. I have got my money back and since than im posting everything here before purchasing. of course im using weitze, butschek, militaria-berlin, phillip, emeredato and others but as everybody know they are overprized/ except emeredato / sometimes you can find something nice for really good price from private persons....
    Hi

I agree with Trondk. If you don't trust people don't buy from them.

I notice you are posting a lot of things on the different forums here that are clearly fakes.

You should also trust your own judgement when buying, also a little more research would help as well as seeking advice here. If it is too good to be true then it is in this business so choose carefully.

There is a lot of knowledge to be found on this forum but only experience will help you spot the fakes.

cheers

Tony

different forums? im posting only and only here!!! im registred on wehrmachtawards too but i dont like the site and i have been posting there when i didnt know this forum! and of course im doing researches but im collecting only combat awards and i dont have time to study other hundreds types of stuff...

Hi

No problem, what I meant was you are posting on the different subject forums here.

My concern was that you are looking at so many different types of articles that it would be hard to get a clear understanding of all these areas quickly. I don't know how long you have been collecting but the type of things you are posting suggests that you may be new to these areas. Just trying to save you getting ripped off.

Hope that helps. You are wise to post here rather than else where btw.

cheers

tony

When you buy from reliable sources, the cost will be higher. With that higher price, you also buy the confidence that what you are obtaining is 100% correct.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.