Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6

NSKK Kepi any good?

Article about: very intersting....I'm too curious in these definitions of "last version" and such regarding peak height.

Default Re: NSKK Kepi any good?

very intersting....I'm too curious in these definitions of "last version" and such regarding peak height.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement NSKK Kepi any good?
    P
    Many

NSKK Kepi any good?NSKK Kepi any good?
    Quote by THE RED BARON View Post
    very intersting....I'm too curious in these definitions of "last version" and such regarding peak height.
    These terms are from Saris in his relevant volumes as concern the four forms of NSDAP peaked caps from 1933 until 1939, which apparently was more or less copied by the SS.....
    The terms also appear in the RZM documents, but the first term is "Reichswehrschnitt..."

NSKK Kepi any good?NSKK Kepi any good?Peak= visor, crown=top of cap cover, in the front......as it were.....

Fredrich, I like the info you are providing.

NSKK Kepi any good?NSKK Kepi any good?NSKK Kepi any good?NSKK Kepi any good?NSKK Kepi any good?NSKK Kepi any good?NSKK Kepi any good?NSKK Kepi any good?NSKK Kepi any good?NSKK Kepi any good?NSKK Kepi any good?
    Quote by North of 55 View Post
    Fredrich, I like the info you are providing.
    Why, thank you.....I have worked rather hard at it, and I have spent a fortune on old hats in the process....it all should avail someone, which often is not the case, as such things only seem to awake the inner child in some and call forth tantrums.

That's one nice stock pile, I just ventured into the dark side of SS visor's have a few to my name.. I was a Edged weapon collector for 15 years. Hmmmmmm I may like this fourm.
    Anyhow great stuff to build on.

NSKK Kepi any good?NSKK Kepi any good?NSKK Kepi any good?NSKK Kepi any good?NSKK Kepi any good?NSKK Kepi any good?NSKK Kepi any good?NSKK Kepi any good?NSKK Kepi any good?NSKK Kepi any good?
    Quote by North of 55 View Post
    That's one nice stock pile, I just ventured into the dark side of SS visor's have a few to my name.. I was a Edged weapon collector for 15 years. Hmmmmmm I may like this fourm.
    Anyhow great stuff to build on.
    I have collected this material for more than four decades....
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 04-20-2013 at 05:34 PM.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6