Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Opinion on this Luftwaffe white top schirmutze

Article about: found a similar label on the internet and the label reads LANDGRAF BAMBERGER MUTZEN-INDUSTRIE OSTLAND FREIBURG stirndruckfrei (ak or so) 12 20 36 58 found the company here as well INDEX of T

Default Opinion on this Luftwaffe white top schirmutze

i need an Opinion on this Luftwaffe visor, i found it today, the seller told me the eagel is fake then it was missing also the buttons for the strap are not the right ones. it dos not look this white in real as on the pictures but without flash the pictures will be rubbish. and the last picture is out of a book.
    thanks for your help

edit

found a similar label on the internet and the label reads
    LANDGRAF
    BAMBERGER
    MUTZEN-INDUSTRIE
    OSTLAND FREIBURG

stirndruckfrei
    (ak or so) 12 20 36

found the company here as well
    INDEX of TR HAT MAKERS and DISTRIBUTORS

and they still exists
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Opinion on this Luftwaffe white top schirmutze   Opinion on this Luftwaffe white top schirmutze  

Opinion on this Luftwaffe white top schirmutze   Opinion on this Luftwaffe white top schirmutze  

Opinion on this Luftwaffe white top schirmutze   Opinion on this Luftwaffe white top schirmutze  

Last edited by klinger; 07-14-2010 at 03:42 PM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Opinion on this Luftwaffe white top schirmutze
    P
    Many

Default Re: Opinion on this Luftwaffe visor

and the date in the visor is 1936 or so

i dont know why but it seems odd to me the gold buttons on the chinstrap and the band itself looks like its later than ww2 but i really am guessing im still a novice

Quote by panzerjaeger44 View Post
    i dont know why but it seems odd to me the gold buttons on the chinstrap and the band itself looks like its later than ww2 but i really am guessing im still a novice
    yes the gold buttons on the chinstrap are not the rightones this is what the seller told me

?

hi ,may not be much help , but not impressed with the lack of wear to the exterior compared to the interior of this cap , any clearer pics of sweat shield . is the sweat shield celuloide or softer plastic ? the markings on the sweat shield remind me more of the type of number codes on postwar caps...cheers paul

seems to be a lot of fake parts he has told you about is he trying to smother the hats originality with fake pieces is my question sorry i dont wanna be pessimistic but it just feels wrong to me the underneath of the visor looks like what we had in the air cadets as does the headband and the sweat shield back when i was a young un just my own humble observations though

Quote by ppsh33 View Post
    hi ,may not be much help , but not impressed with the lack of wear to the exterior compared to the interior of this cap , any clearer pics of sweat shield . is the sweat shield celuloide or softer plastic ? the markings on the sweat shield remind me more of the type of number codes on postwar caps...cheers paul
    sorry dont know the difference between celuloid and plastic but it nearly breaks when you toutch it, and to the wear it look in real more worn as on the picture

the collectors guild has a white luftwaffe serice visor at http://www.germanmilitaria.com/luftw...s/L016758.html

in my books are over 10 variants all big differences between

and the bookpage i addet is the nearest version like mine

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast