Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Opinion on SS Panzer M40 Feldmütze

Article about: Hello all, I would like to have opinion on this SS panzer o/s cap, these are the only pictures I have at the present time. TThanks for your input. Mario

Default Opinion on SS Panzer M40 Feldmütze

Hello all, I would like to have opinion on this SS panzer o/s cap, these are the only pictures I have at the present time.

TOpinion on SS Panzer M40 FeldmützeOpinion on SS Panzer M40 FeldmützeOpinion on SS Panzer M40 FeldmützeOpinion on SS Panzer M40 FeldmützeThanks for your input.

Mario

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Opinion on SS Panzer M40 Feldmütze
    P
    Many

Looks good to me.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

looks a clean one I agree with Ade.

Thats a nice one!

I like the eagle-especially the slightly shiny outlining of it and the shape of the eye. The cap itself is clean as a whistle and looks to be in superb condition. A very nice piece and an excellent find!
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Thanks guys, I thought it maybe good, just want to make sure, Well I purchased it and waiting to receive it and inspect in hand and post some pictures.

I, too, like this. The insignia's wear correlates well to the cap's, and the stitching looks just like what one would expect to see in an original, also, which is so rare and usually extremely hard to determine in photographs. Go for it!

Add: The second and third image is quite telling in my opinion, especially the third.
    Last edited by youthcollector1; 08-16-2013 at 03:49 AM.

a big value !

Thanks youthcollector1 and S.Vestae.............Yes it will be a nice addition to my collection. Will post more photos once I receive.

?

May I suggest that you donate a few dollars to the forum because you just scored a very nice cap worth a lot of money on the back of opinions here.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast