Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

opinions on a dealer unknown to me wanted

Article about: Has any one dealt with german reich military treasures? I have my eye on the luft officer visor, I would really appreciate some opinions on it. the pics aren't so great, I emailed them askin

Default opinions on a dealer unknown to me wanted

Has any one dealt with german reich military treasures? I have my eye on the luft officer visor, I would really appreciate some opinions on it. the pics aren't so great, I emailed them asking for better. Any feedback would be much appreciated. Thanks, Eric http://www.germanreichmilitarytreasu...ages/19013.JPG
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture opinions on a dealer unknown to me wanted  
    Last edited by Larry C; 03-30-2013 at 06:14 AM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement opinions on a dealer unknown to me wanted
    P
    Many

Default Re: opinions on a dealer unknown to me wanted

Never heard of them.
    chris

they seem to be relatively new, and some stuff looks good, other stuff, well...not so. I was only actually fishing for feedback on the one visor i mentioned.

I also have never heard of them. More detailed pictures of the cap are necessary to give an honest opinion.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

Cujo Please upload the photo to your computer and then post it here. Posting links will eventually end up an empty thread once that items is removed. i uploaded the photo for you. Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

Hi Eric,

I will move the thread to the Third Reich cloth headgear forum as this is where you will get the advice you seek. You will need to upload more photos for the guys to look at to get any decent opinions one way or the other.

As mentioned, upload photos, don't just post the link.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

thanks for the guidance, guys. I am very new to computers in general and warrelics in particular. Eric

opinions on a dealer unknown to me wantedopinions on a dealer unknown to me wantedopinions on a dealer unknown to me wantedopinions on a dealer unknown to me wantedopinions on a dealer unknown to me wantedopinions on a dealer unknown to me wanted
    here are some more pics of the visor in question. As I said, they are not the best quality. Thanks Eric

?

Based upon the less than ideal photos, I don't get a warm & fuzzy for this cap. I've never heard of the maker, and I don't like the overlapping of the winged cockade. Not crazy about the eagle either.

BobS

Quote by BobS View Post
    Based upon the less than ideal photos, I don't get a warm & fuzzy for this cap. I've never heard of the maker, and I don't like the overlapping of the winged cockade. Not crazy about the eagle either.

BobS
    That says it exactly, I suppose. This cap isn't speaking kindly to me either, But I've been looking for one for so dang long and they are really hard to come by in my price range. Unfortunately I'm a man of high tastes and low means!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast