MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Opinions needed on Heer Panzer Einheitsfeldmütze

Article about: Hello everyone, I found this at an antique store yesterday and was curious if i did good !!??

?

Default Opinions needed on Heer Panzer Einheitsfeldmütze

Hello everyone, I found this at an antique store yesterday and was curious if i did good !!??
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Opinions needed on Heer Panzer Einheitsfeldmütze   Opinions needed on Heer Panzer Einheitsfeldmütze  

Opinions needed on Heer Panzer Einheitsfeldmütze   Opinions needed on Heer Panzer Einheitsfeldmütze  

Opinions needed on Heer Panzer Einheitsfeldmütze   Opinions needed on Heer Panzer Einheitsfeldmütze  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Opinions needed on Heer Panzer Einheitsfeldmütze
    P
    Many

The eagle has feet and that is very good! The cap appears to have "age" and that is very good! I wish I could feel the material, but I can't so I can not tell you if it has the right "feel" to it! Get a black light and a dark room. The material must not "glow". Take along a white T shirt to compare it with. If it does "glow", that is very bad. NEVER WASH ANY WW2 ITEM WITH MODERN BLEACH!

My advise, it s better before you buy any item you post it in this Forum, the experts on different areas will give you good advise. Wait for other members to give you their views, hope it s a good one

?

Thank you for your response shooterike!! the material feels light, fairly soft, very pliable and smells old if that means anything. I was having a difficult time finding a comparison online. Hopefully it is authentic !! It cost me $400!!

I pay 25 USD a year to this great Forum. Believe me, these are the best dollars I have spent, it has saved me big dollars and also, has allowed me to learn a lot

Not a very god sewing job on the eagle and the head isn't even aligned with the front seam?

I suggest you post good photos of the button hole stitching and the inside of the eyelets. If original, you stole it.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

?

button pics
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Opinions needed on Heer Panzer Einheitsfeldmütze   Opinions needed on Heer Panzer Einheitsfeldmütze  

Please also post a couple of close ups of the inside of the vent hole eyelets.
    I have a feeling you overpaid for this one.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

?

vents

Opinions needed on Heer Panzer Einheitsfeldmütze  

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast