Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Original German WW2 Waffen SS Officer Visor cap ?

Article about: Came accross this for sale locally , any help on it would be great. Any markings inside I could ask for ? OR do not even waste my time ..Thanks so much!

Default Original German WW2 Waffen SS Officer Visor cap ?

Came accross this for sale locally , any help on it would be great. Any markings inside I could ask for ? OR do not even waste my time ..Thanks so much!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Original German WW2 Waffen SS Officer Visor cap ?   Original German WW2 Waffen SS Officer Visor cap ?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Original German WW2 Waffen SS Officer Visor cap ?
    P
    Many

We will need more detailed pictures as just these two are inadequate to give any opinion. FYI, this is a gray officer cap as other branches of the SS besides the Waffen SS wore the gray uniform including the full time Allgemeine SS.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

MAP
    ?

To add to what Bob has said, as you are relatively new here, a bit of advice. Photo Quality is paramount. The better the photos the easier it is for people to help.

Check out this thread. Full of nice clear photos.

SS Gray-Top White-Piped OFFICER Visors
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Quote by MAP View Post
    To add to what Bob has said, as you are relatively new here, a bit of advice. Photo Quality is paramount. The better the photos the easier it is for people to help.

Check out this thread. Full of nice clear photos.

SS Gray-Top White-Piped OFFICER Visors
    thanks guy's , as a newbie I am learning. Going off the only pictures for sale. Will now and try to ask before hand for more picutres then ask. Thanks!

MAP
    ?

Quote by koisokok View Post
    thanks guy's , as a newbie I am learning. Going off the only pictures for sale. Will now and try to ask before hand for more picutres then ask. Thanks!
    We appreciate new members who are open and willing to learn without attitudes. LoL. You will do well here

Another rule....if someone is not willing to give you the photos you need or want. Walk away. A visor like this is beyond the reach of most collectors and any legitimate seller will know that and will stand by their offering by providing copious amounts of high quality photos

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Quote by MAP View Post
    We appreciate new members who are open and willing to learn without attitudes. LoL. You will do well here

Another rule....if someone is not willing to give you the photos you need or want. Walk away. A visor like this is beyond the reach of most collectors and any legitimate seller will know that and will stand by their offering by providing copious amounts of high quality photos
    Well said M.

One cannot or should not expect to sell a $10K hat with these pics as a sales pitch. This thing needs about 25 pictures inside & out to convince, unless of course it is a blatant fake.

So far I got a response with more pictures , but no telephone number to respond. I think fellas that this will most likley be a scammer..

MAP
    ?

Quote by koisokok View Post
    So far I got a response with more pictures , but no telephone number to respond. I think fellas that this will most likley be a scammer..
    I can understand someone not wanting to give their phone number out to a stranger. How is it for sale? Craigs List? Auction? Local advert?

Post the photos and let us see.

These are original caps. You can assess yours against these. Hooray that my friend Bob is posting!Original German WW2 Waffen SS Officer Visor cap ?Original German WW2 Waffen SS Officer Visor cap ?Original German WW2 Waffen SS Officer Visor cap ?Original German WW2 Waffen SS Officer Visor cap ?Original German WW2 Waffen SS Officer Visor cap ?Original German WW2 Waffen SS Officer Visor cap ?Original German WW2 Waffen SS Officer Visor cap ?Original German WW2 Waffen SS Officer Visor cap ?Original German WW2 Waffen SS Officer Visor cap ?Original German WW2 Waffen SS Officer Visor cap ?Original German WW2 Waffen SS Officer Visor cap ?Original German WW2 Waffen SS Officer Visor cap ?Original German WW2 Waffen SS Officer Visor cap ?Original German WW2 Waffen SS Officer Visor cap ?Original German WW2 Waffen SS Officer Visor cap ?

- - ------- - -

These enclosures I either own or have owned.....and I have been doing so since the end of the 1960s, like my friend Bob Coleman, who is a pillar of our community.

Everyone was correct with the Craigslist scammer. I am a newbie here, but collecting am not. I always give my telephone number to talk. Almost all legitimate people call first , with a blocked number or not . When they text or email back that is ny first sign of a scammer. Pretty good at catching them, but not the product .Here was his reply.

"thank you for you answer. I send the photos of the cap. Are you collector ?

Pawel

W dniu 2018-01-15 o 19:38, craigslist reply cb07 pisze:
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Original German WW2 Waffen SS Officer Visor cap ?   Original German WW2 Waffen SS Officer Visor cap ?  

Original German WW2 Waffen SS Officer Visor cap ?   Original German WW2 Waffen SS Officer Visor cap ?  

Original German WW2 Waffen SS Officer Visor cap ?   Original German WW2 Waffen SS Officer Visor cap ?  

Original German WW2 Waffen SS Officer Visor cap ?  

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast