Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Original m-43 polizei??? Help please

Article about: Hi, I found this m-43 polizei. Do you think it is authentic? thanks Regards Antonio

Default Original m-43 polizei??? Help please

Hi, I found this m-43 polizei. Do you think it is authentic?

thanks

Regards
    AntonioOriginal m-43 polizei??? Help pleaseOriginal m-43 polizei??? Help pleaseOriginal m-43 polizei??? Help pleaseOriginal m-43 polizei??? Help pleaseOriginal m-43 polizei??? Help pleaseOriginal m-43 polizei??? Help please

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Original m-43 polizei??? Help please
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: Original m-43 polizei??? Help please

Can't say for certain how long the polizei badge has been there and it's very hard to judge the cap because the sweatband is gone which might have given us a clue. These caps are super hard to judge. Could easily be 1944 or 1946.

I think it is worth taking a chance on to get it in hand for a closer look: provinding that you get a good return option on it.

Cheers, Ade.

Thank you for the information friends...

The seller offers her to me for 200euros. That think?

Regards
    Antonio

Looks like its suppose to go with a summer weight uniform? Am I wrong in thinking that Ade?

Original m-43 polizei??? Help pleaseOriginal m-43 polizei??? Help pleaseOriginal m-43 polizei??? Help pleaseI just get new Photos....from the seller

The insignia looks right, I can't speak to the cap. To me, it looks like it should go with a summer weight uniform. However, pictures do make things look slightly different than they do in person. So I would only know this by seeing it in person.

If its real, the price of 200 Euro is very reasonable. However, sometimes those "in between" prices are a red flag for me. Reproduction go from 40-50 dollars. Authentic pieces go from 500-800 dollars. This is 275 dollars. Its a "good buy" but that may mean its a fake someone wants to dump or make a quick buck on.

-Martin

thanks Martin.

regards

Antonio

The cap does not look to be in Police fieldgrun to me. I would also expect to see the combination Po eagle and cockade on an M-43. It looks like Heer fieldgray to me. That is standard Po sidecap insignia.

Just a few thoughts,

Richard

As far as the cap itself is concerned I'm with Ben on this one;it looks like an uber-worn,genuine one from where I sit but,on the other hand,an hands-on inspection would be necessary and yes,it could be 1944/45 or 1946!
    Looks like the stitching's been reinforced in some areas and the fact that it's been done with what looks like being the same thread it's a bit strange but let's not forget that "neutral",un-dyed thread has been used on many late uniforms and caps.
    HTH
    Manny

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast