Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

Otto Zillman SS Schirmmütze

Article about: So I have the opportunity to buy this visor and was wondering what you guys thought. I am really not up to speed on visors yet. Any info would be greatly appreciated. If you need more pictur

Default Otto Zillman SS Schirmmütze

So I have the opportunity to buy this visor and was wondering what you guys thought. I am really not up to speed on visors yet. Any info would be greatly appreciated. If you need more pictures, it will take me a day to contact the person and get them, but I can get them.

Ray

Otto Zillman SS SchirmmützeOtto Zillman SS SchirmmützeOtto Zillman SS Schirmmütze

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Otto Zillman SS Schirmmütze
    P
    Many

Default re: Otto Zillman SS Schirmmütze

A Latvian stinker. Sorry. We have provided civilization with so many images of real caps that no one need be trapped by such a pathetic piece of total and complete junk. These always have typed name tags to SS luminaries of the most exotic and desired sort.

Pfui.

PS I love all the Baltic Republics, their fine citizens, their fetching women, their forests, lakes, open skies, and bracing climate....their history, their culture, their tradition and their promise.

I also do not especially begrudge these fakers from their putrid trade, since, once upon a time, in the Golden State of blessed memory, there existed Delta International and Hollywood Military Hobbies and much more that befouled a more innocent, less digitalized world.

Es ist halt so.

I can only agree with my friend FB. There are many genuine examples posted on this site. Compare the material and shape. Study the way the piping is installed on a genuine cap. This is an aspect the fakers have not been able to perfect.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

Otto Zillman SS SchirmmützeOtto Zillman SS SchirmmützeOtto Zillman SS SchirmmützeOtto Zillman SS SchirmmützeOtto Zillman SS SchirmmützeOtto Zillman SS SchirmmützeOtto Zillman SS SchirmmützeOtto Zillman SS SchirmmützeOtto Zillman SS SchirmmützeSince many readers cannot apparently use the search digit, here are actual, authentic, and real grey SS caps.

Latvian yep !!!