Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Pakistani Gebirgsjäger

Article about: It is what it is Currently doing the be fair this was posted on a Facebook site as a copy

Quote by wizardman View Post
    I was at a Military show today , and a 'dealer' had even worse than this..the trick being, he was telling people who knew a little "thats not my specialty"..but when an unsuspecting person came around it was 'genuine'...when i first arrived there a guy was standing with what could only be described as the absolute worst copy 'Luftwaffe Visor ' ive seen, telling his mate how a German Ace owned it and the guy had a photo of him wearing it..It was primarily a gun show and their forte is definitely not this kind of stuff, so some will buy the story, oh and photo
    I had the same fight awhile ago at a show.. The dealer had "Facsimiles" of a hat with "True" provenance and let every person with potato chips / greasy fingers hold it... "Really" ? I questioned the vendor and he seemed truly annoyed... I examined the piece and it was a post war fake... Couldn't tell him different though..
    Buy the piece... Not the story... Based on fact, Double check if in doubt on the "Forum" before plunking down $$ if possible.. G

I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Quote by wizardman View Post
    Not in the States mate...but it seems to be universal
    Yeah. I knew. A bit of a joke for me as there was a show there today and it was the same story like yours....I stopped going (as well as most of the decent dealers).
    My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12