Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 8 9 10 11 12

Panzer Heer schirmutze: what do you say?

Article about: by zippa43 Gentlemen moderators. I ask you to leave this topic open until that time until I get to the comments seller and other opinions of experts on the subject. with respect. Mr. Stonemi

Default re: Panzer Heer schirmutze: what do you say?

Thanks. I understand and know that Adrian has many responsibilities. But he and I have been through several sites together amid much travail. Thanks for your kind attention.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Panzer Heer schirmutze: what do you say?
    P
    Many

Hi Guys, you are not forgotten. I am up to my eyes in work both professionally and at home with buliding work. Did not even have time for the forum last night! I will sort things out at the weekend.

Cheers, Ade.

Thanks and good luck with all your work. I well know the feeling. Sorry to be overly assertive, but I think we have reached a cross roads here, especially with the desertion or inactivity of a number of former leading figures as well as the proliferation of spring butt and otherwise obnoxious threads.

?

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    Is Wilma Breuer in this picture? There is no urine, bee's wax or cigar ash here, either. Nicht wahr?Attachment 152255

I was in Germany at this time, but not there and not with them, plainly. I cannot speak Oberbayern dialect, so I would not have a chance with these young women, you see. One woman once told me that I spoke as if someone was reading the Frankfurter Allgemeine Zeitung aloud. She did not mean me well by saying so, either.
    Deutschland uber alles, indeed !

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 8 9 10 11 12