Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

Po-FSP Feuerschutzpolizei Schirmmuetzen

Article about: I could stick this in the SS thread, as that is what it started off as. Wied Mutzen Neu Wied :

Default Po-FSP Feuerschutzpolizei Schirmmuetzen

I could stick this in the SS thread, as that is what it started off as. Wied Mutzen Neu Wied :
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Po-FSP Feuerschutzpolizei Schirmmuetzen   Po-FSP Feuerschutzpolizei Schirmmuetzen  

Po-FSP Feuerschutzpolizei Schirmmuetzen   Po-FSP Feuerschutzpolizei Schirmmuetzen  

Po-FSP Feuerschutzpolizei Schirmmuetzen   Po-FSP Feuerschutzpolizei Schirmmuetzen  

Last edited by stonemint; 09-13-2013 at 08:46 PM.
    “Show me the regulation, and I’ll show you the exception.”

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Po-FSP Feuerschutzpolizei Schirmmuetzen
    P
    Many

?

Default re: Police Schirmmütze

We will probably receive emails again saying this visor cap is a reproduction - IT IS NOT! Everything is untouched and 100% original. A very hard to find Fire Police officer's visor cap in mint condition. We will be happy to provide a certificate of authenticity for this item at no extra cost.

Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Po-FSP Feuerschutzpolizei Schirmmuetzen   Po-FSP Feuerschutzpolizei Schirmmuetzen  

Po-FSP Feuerschutzpolizei Schirmmuetzen  

FSP

Credit: Affiliated

“Show me the regulation, and I’ll show you the exception.”