Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Pz.SS M43 cap (Wittmann-style)

Article about: Mauro, if you have inspected ex your M 43, which you have trade to Aleks, then you can see the small diference, as much of this hats had. The liner connected to the visor with inside seam fi

?

Default Pz.SS M43 cap (Wittmann-style)

Hello guys. Today I've bought a new camera and took some nice detailled shots of my Pz.SS M43 cap. I hope you like them and that you can give me
    your honest opinions on this cap. Thanks.

Pz.SS M43 cap (Wittmann-style)Pz.SS M43 cap (Wittmann-style)Pz.SS M43 cap (Wittmann-style)Pz.SS M43 cap (Wittmann-style)Pz.SS M43 cap (Wittmann-style)Pz.SS M43 cap (Wittmann-style)Pz.SS M43 cap (Wittmann-style)Pz.SS M43 cap (Wittmann-style)Pz.SS M43 cap (Wittmann-style)Pz.SS M43 cap (Wittmann-style)Pz.SS M43 cap (Wittmann-style)Pz.SS M43 cap (Wittmann-style)Pz.SS M43 cap (Wittmann-style)Pz.SS M43 cap (Wittmann-style)Pz.SS M43 cap (Wittmann-style)Pz.SS M43 cap (Wittmann-style)Pz.SS M43 cap (Wittmann-style)Pz.SS M43 cap (Wittmann-style)Pz.SS M43 cap (Wittmann-style)Pz.SS M43 cap (Wittmann-style)Pz.SS M43 cap (Wittmann-style)Pz.SS M43 cap (Wittmann-style)Pz.SS M43 cap (Wittmann-style)Pz.SS M43 cap (Wittmann-style)Pz.SS M43 cap (Wittmann-style)Pz.SS M43 cap (Wittmann-style)Pz.SS M43 cap (Wittmann-style)Pz.SS M43 cap (Wittmann-style)Pz.SS M43 cap (Wittmann-style)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Pz.SS M43 cap (Wittmann-style)
    P
    Many

?

How can I get rid off the damn commercials on top of my threads??? It Always covers my texts.....

If you join the Gold Club, you will not see them anymore. A kind of subtle hint from the Admins, I think...lol Definitely worth the small price, in any case and it helps run the website too.
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

?

The adverts are there to help pay for the forum to keep running. You can either put up with them or become a paying member which will make the adverts disappear and therefore you negate their cost and don't have to see them!

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

?

Ohw okay. Well, I payed last month... How much more do I have to pay then to become a Gold Member???

Well, if you've already paid and your name hasn't turned pink then, you should get in touch with the Admins and see why the delay?
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Hi Krisse, it is $25 a year. Click on the bright green "Join WRF club" at the top pf the page.

The cap is very nice, glad you bought it.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

?

Thx for the reply's. But someone on another forum told me this:

i'm not confortable with it, sorry. i don't like:

sewing (extremely regular)

button holes

discoloration

reverse of flaps, near button

how flaps are fixed to the cap

What should I conclude whit this information because that's all he says. He doesn't give any explanation.

I like it.

Quote by KRISSE View Post
    Thx for the reply's. But someone on another forum told me this:

i'm not confortable with it, sorry. i don't like:

sewing (extremely regular)

button holes

discoloration

reverse of flaps, near button

how flaps are fixed to the cap

What should I conclude whit this information because that's all he says. He doesn't give any explanation.
    On a Forum, anyone can pretend to give an expert opinion. The maroon forum is full of negativity from those who should be learning instaed of providing opinions based on gun show lore. The experience of the individual giving the opinion is what is most important. Without having your cap in hand, from the images, I personally like the piece.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast