Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Railway Visor - Ludwig Vogele

Article about: Just purchased this visor. I know there have been fakes manufactured but I liked the way the material looks and feels as well as the eagles/emblem. I have very little knowledge in this area

Default Railway Visor - Ludwig Vogele

Just purchased this visor. I know there have been fakes manufactured but I liked the way the material looks and feels as well as the eagles/emblem. I have very little knowledge in this area so please let me know what you think. Thank you!
    Railway Visor - Ludwig VogeleRailway Visor - Ludwig VogeleRailway Visor - Ludwig VogeleRailway Visor - Ludwig VogeleRailway Visor - Ludwig Vogele

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Railway Visor - Ludwig Vogele
    P
    Many

?

Hello naptime,
    from these pictures the cap looks o.k. to me, to be sure please post better photos - total views, inside views in better lighting.

Thank you for the info. I will upload new photos soon. Are there any instructions or tips for reattaching the large metal Reichsbahn peice? It is loose on one side. Both prongs are still present. I'm scared to mess with it but I'm afraid it will fall off completely if I don't do something.

100% original made by Vogele and procured through the Reichsbahn Kleiderkasse.
    “Show me the regulation, and I’ll show you the exception.”

?

Hi naptime,

as far as I can see the problem with this cap is the centerband which is extremly bent at the front and the insign (fortunately) is not. You could try to carefully put the cap on a suitable round or oval object (a pot fitting the size ore something like that) which should help, together with some steam (be careful!) and some time (be patient) to have the centerband gain its original form. Given that the sweatband looks rather brittle I'm not sure wheter it would'nt be better to leave it as it is.
    Last edited by ErWeSa; 03-12-2016 at 12:32 PM.