Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Real or fake? SS M-43

Article about: Only have this photos.

Default Real or fake? SS M-43

Only have this photos.
    Real or fake? SS M-43Real or fake? SS M-43Real or fake? SS M-43Real or fake? SS M-43

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Real or fake? SS M-43
    P
    Many

based on that picture I would say fake..................hope that helps. cheers Tony

Quote by spandau View Post
    based on that picture I would say fake..................hope that helps. cheers Tony
    + 1

Bob

Definitely garbage. Most evident is the Heer form of edelweiss in lieu of the SS pattern. Complete cap is junk. The interior is artificially aged while the exterior is not.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

Quote by JJFreire View Post
    Only have this photos.
    This is not a question ..it states of possession only. So you only have these photos...... and ?

With a snap of the fingers ..which excludes the word please ...we must answer. I can only assume that your statement of possession is that you are asking a question?

Please honor us and explain your intentions of your statement above ..are you asking for a favor? ............. Please ? or I would appreciate some help...etc.

One word goes a long way in free help.
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Quote by Larry C View Post
    This is not a question ..it states of possession only. So you only have these photos...... and ?

With a snap of the fingers ..which excludes the word please ...we must answer. I can only assume that your statement of possession is that you are asking a question?

Please honor us and explain your intentions of your statement above ..are you asking for a favor? ............. Please ? or I would appreciate some help...etc.

One word goes a long way in free help.
    I believe the poster of this cap has been made aware previously of his lack of basic manners.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

?

I agree..
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

Strip off the fake trapezoid and put in a new leather sweatband. Maybe pop off the edelweiss, and you'd have a nice cap to Wear...assuming that you could buy it, of course, for it's true worth-which would be about 2 bucks.
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

CBH
    ?

?=$ remember this next time you see his posts , he's thankless and above the need for social formalities .

Great hat you should buy it , I'm sure we'd all you to see you with it .

Please note Membership the lack of thanks from this ******* .

PS , View Profile , Add Ignore List , problem solved
    Last edited by CBH; 02-16-2017 at 04:41 PM.