Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

Reichsbahn General Visor w/o insignia value?

Article about: Hello guys! I own this DRB cap for years, it missing the insignia. I would like to know it's estimate value. Imho it's general rank (direktor) visor. It has gold piping. There are 2 name tag

?

Default Reichsbahn General Visor w/o insignia value?

Hello guys!

I own this DRB cap for years, it missing the insignia. I would like to know it's estimate value. Imho it's general rank (direktor) visor. It has gold piping. There are 2 name tags visible the paper one and the writing on inside of sweatband which is "Emil Stolz". The maker logo logo is a hand with "Handwerkliche" above the fingers, and "Qualitats Arbeit" below.
    What do you think about it? What price can i ask for such piece? {help}

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Reichsbahn General Visor w/o insignia value?
    P
    Many

?

The twin of your cap ist to be found here:

https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/guide...isor-382397-4/

You won't get any hints on prices here, just have a look at some dealers' sites, this will give you an idea. Given that the insignia are missing and there is some damage to sweatband and centerband-stiffener you'll have to deduce a fair amount from dealers' prices.

?

"Strugu, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:"

Could you post some pics from that subthread? I don't have the access.

?

I forgot: this is for the paying club members only. You can, however see this cap here also:

DRB (Reichsbahn/Railways) Headgear Thread

And you can look here, Weitze has one (the velvet-centerband version by CW):

https://www.weitze.net/militaria/64/...n__235564.html

and some more are here:

Reichsbahn General's Visor

As I always say: there is almost nothing, that has not yet been treated here, those who use the custom search buttom (right upper corner at the top of this page) will know...

?

Thank you for the help. The "stonemint" cap is black, mine is made from dark blue wool, centerband isn't black or maybe it's a effect of fading thru the years?