Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

reichsleiter by hertlein

Article about: by mrg Hello Mr. Stonemint thanks for the advice but I would like to point out that the same hat that you has entered in the forum "cap authentication-Reichsleiter by Hertlein," on

mrg
    ?

Default reichsleiter by hertlein

Hello, I am Gio' from Italy. Congratulations for the forum and for the many things you can learn and see. The previous owner of this visor cap to make the photographs he had taken the cockade and the eagle for the usual reasons. And now back in place. What do you think? Thanks
    reichsleiter by hertleinreichsleiter by hertleinreichsleiter by hertleinreichsleiter by hertlein

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement reichsleiter by hertlein
    P
    Many

A handsome looking cap! And Welcome to the Forum!
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

mrg
    ?

Thanks a lot William

Hello Mrg...welcome to the forum and a nice cap for sure as William says...what designation is the Gold piping on the cap? Different colors represent different levels of authority. Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

I am sorry, but the hat is a reproduction.
    “Show me the regulation, and I’ll show you the exception.”

?

No expert on these by any stretch of the imagination, but amongst other details which Im sure those in-the-know could reveal, should there not be a deep indentation from the eagle after decades of 'setting,' had the visor cap been real?

mrg
    ?

Hello Mr. Stonemint thanks for the advice but I would like to point out that the same hat that you has entered in the forum "cap authentication-Reichsleiter by Hertlein," on p. 2 In fact, the pictures posted are taken by a well-known site and mine and the same hat but with its attributes attached. I wonder why and posted on the forum "cap authentication" if it is a copy? Thanks Mr.G

Quote by stonemint View Post
    I am sorry, but the hat is a reproduction.
    I certainly agree that this cap is not a 3rd Reich era cap. The quality of the piping installation is poor. It also appears to be slightly smaller in diameter than a genuine example. The sweatband is a poor fit. The sweatshield logo is also off from an original example by this manufacturer.
    To answer Larry's question, this cap is supposed to represent the cap of one of the Reichsleiters. Piping for members on the Reichsleitung level wore a gold yellow piping. The confusion comes due to the fact that too many collectors incorrectly refer to a member of the NSDAP Reichsleitung level as "Reichsleiter." The same error in language can also be found at all four levels of the NSDAP/
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

Interesting...
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

All hats posted in the pinned threads are ones that have had their authenticity questioned, or are outright fakes--that is why we call it the "Cap Authentication Forum".
    “Show me the regulation, and I’ll show you the exception.”

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast