Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Reichsleitung visor cap

Article about: I need some advice on a political leader's visor cap before i bid. My lack of expertise and condition of cap scare me. Also thanks for your forum its been a great educational tool for me.

Quote by BOB COLEMAN View Post
    As FB said, from the images, this appears to be a period original Form III hat worn by a NSDAP official at the Kreis level.
    Thank you, as this is your specialty and not mine.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Reichsleitung visor cap
    P
    Many

For a minute there, I thought you were talking about the original cap in the thread,Bob! The Auction cap I know is fine, but the original cap posted's tag was signed in Ballpoint ink, and I didn't Think they had ballpoints in 1939! lol
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Quote by Wagriff View Post
    For a minute there, I thought you were talking about the original cap in the thread,Bob! The Auction cap I know is fine, but the original cap posted's tag was signed in Ballpoint ink, and I didn't Think they had ballpoints in 1939! lol
    That one I dismissed right from the get go. The black piped Kreisleitung cap is the one I was referring to.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

Rivera, congrats on taking a plunge into the world of cloth headgear collecting. Headgear of Hitler's Germany is the best reference on German headgear, and is chock full of primary source material (plus the author, Wim Saris, is also a member here).

You will find this forum to be the preeminent one on TR headgear (as you can see, we also delve into Kaiserreich and Weimar as well).
    Not only will you find the best scholars in the hobby here, but you will also find that they demonstrate a level of collegiality and respect lacking on the other forums.

Any time you are considering a purchase, do not by shy about soliciting input over here.
    Welcome again to the forum.
    “Show me the regulation, and I’ll show you the exception.”

Quote by stonemint View Post
    Rivera, congrats on taking a plunge into the world of cloth headgear collecting. Headgear of Hitler's Germany is the best reference on German headgear, and is chock full of primary source material (plus the author, Wim Saris, is also a member here).

You will find this forum to be the preeminent one on TR headgear (as you can see, we also delve into Kaiserreich and Weimar as well).
    Not only will you find the best scholars in the hobby here, but you will also find that they demonstrate a level of collegiality and respect lacking on the other forums.

Any time you are considering a purchase, do not by shy about soliciting input over here.
    Welcome again to the forum.
    Well said. Our pillars here have their own nice collections of NSDAP head wear which they have appended in great detail, a fundus with adds greatly to the books in question.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3