Become our sponsor and display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Relic side cap

Article about: Hello Recently found side cap. It consists of 4 parts. The color is black. What it could be? Is it complete? Waiting for your help.

MAP
    ?

What country was this found in? Could it be non German?

Colors can also be deceiving after being buried for 70 years.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Relic side cap
    P
    Many

Quote by MAP View Post
    What country was this found in? Could it be non German?

Colors can also be deceiving after being buried for 70 years.
    It was found in Belarussia. Local people did not wear such caps...

I'm not sure there is enough to positively ID it. I did consider whether it was a Technischen Nothilfe mütze? The total absence of any insignia is strange though.

Quote by BlackCat1982 View Post
    I'm not sure there is enough to positively ID it. I did consider whether it was a Technischen Nothilfe mütze? The total absence of any insignia is strange though.
    I agree but I have what I have...May be someone wear it with a button on the face part...Which model it is more closer to?

By buttons I'm assuming you mean a metal badge? But if not, then not all had buttons on them either.

I don't think TENO enlisted men wore metal badges on their headgear. This cap is still a mystery. Was anything else found with it that might help to give an idea of when it was lost or who lost it?

Quote by BlackCat1982 View Post
    By buttons I'm assuming you mean a metal badge? But if not, then not all had buttons on them either.

I don't think TENO enlisted men wore metal badges on their headgear. This cap is still a mystery. Was anything else found with it that might help to give an idea of when it was lost or who lost it?
    I will ask the digger. Thank you for your interest.

Quote by feldposten View Post
    I will ask the digger. Thank you for your interest.
    A wounded medal was in water with the cap. There were two tank attacks on the land near the cap.... This is all I got from the digger.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12