Become our sponsor and display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

SALE WWII Handschar Division Fez 13th Waffen SS 13th division German extremely rare

Article about: Now you can get a part history at museum or your home. Rare SS-Style Fez, worn by muslim Members of the SS volunteer division "Handschar", 13th Waffen Mountain Division, Jagdkomman

You accused me of being a liar, you say that want a buy it and after that tell me that I'm liar that I have 16 years. I got 33 years, and if you think that they liar I can give you my skype name and we can talk live with camera II weill show you a fez, my age and my id. dont tell that I'm liar? OK?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    P
    Many

?

this message for profile australia

I do not understand it very well about you can do it can you help me please you can tell me at pm. I will do immediately

?

Quote by Australia View Post
    This person has no place on this forum , I am sure the mods will sort it out soon ,
    It has been addressed. Thread closed.
    Experienced guide and published author leading detailed study trips to the former KZ sites of Nazi Germany. Contact for further details.

www.concentrationcamptours.com

www.concentrationcampmoney.com

"maka akaŋl oyate maŋi pi ki le, tuweŋi wypeya oki hi sni"

Thanks to all for sorting out this person.

Just for the record, this is a grotesque fake and nothing like an original in any shape of form.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12