Become our sponsor and display your banner here
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Schirmmütze ADOLF HITLER Sept 1939

Article about: Hi, I shear a holy grail....... Cheers !

Default re: Schirmmütze ADOLF HITLER Sept 1939

Donnerwetter.

This sort of thing comes in episodes and wears down the spirit with its dullness and foolishness.

The Janke cap is so poorly made and it looks like some one put it in the dish washer to boot.

Bears no resemblance to the items in the care of the Russians. None.
    damit, basta.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    P
    Many

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    Donnerwetter.
    This sort of thing comes in episodes and wears down the spirit with its dullness and foolishness.
    Oh come on, surely it was a more interesting diversion than the endless "SS cap, is it real, how much is it worth?", "SS jacket, is it real, how much is it worth?", "German badges, are they real, how much are they worth?" threads that form 60% of the forum? At least this one was just honest dishonesty (oxymoron indended).

Rob

The auction site the poster gave is a bizarre mixture of items. The obviously genuine and common pieces are all given huge top end prices and the "rare and unusual" pieces are all listed with ridiculously low prices, meaning that they obviously know that they are not genuine and are deliberately trying to move them out fast. Many of the items they carry are outright absurd fakes and the rest are overpriced common crap. And, no where could I find this silly fake Hitler hat listed. From the posters statements and reactions, I would have to conclude that we are dealing with some sort of game playing child, and as such, he or she should be removed and banned from this site. We should not have to tolerate this sort of silly nonsense here.
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

?

God I love when people do this. Its like watching a kid thats short with the napoleon complex trying to pick on the kids in his school because he has to feel some impowerment over the other people. Like seriously just listen to this guys, some of these men have been collecting since like the 50's 60's and 70's and they know these caps like its the back of their hand. JUST GIVE IN PLEASE AND JUST LISTEN IM TIRED OF LISTENING TO PEOPLE LIKE YOU THAT ARE TO ARROGENT TO JUST GIVE IN AND SAY THAT THERE ITEM IS A KNOWN FAKE. STOP ACTING LIKE A FLIPPING 5 YEAR OLD AND JUST LISTEN.
    Sorry for the all caps rage
    Ryan

If this won't convince dutchie, nothing will:

Extra Classe - The online shop for Michael Janke caps & uniforms

PS--scroll to the bottom, and there's your hat--1000s of them, actually.
    NEC SOLI CEDIT

Dutchie has now been banned. I would say we hardly knew him, but unfortunately, we know his kind all too well--the only thing that never ceases to amaze me is that his type still (attempt to) exist in this internet age.....
    NEC SOLI CEDIT

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345