Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

SS crusher for review

Article about: Hello guys. Can I have some opinions here on this crusher visor please? I was able to lift up the skull which is marked M1/52. The eagle is marked M1/72. Could this one have a chance? Thanks

Thanks FB. What about the insignia?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

I cannot tell with the pictures with the insignia. I assume they are cast fakes, of which there are as many as fake field caps.

The chances of finding a real field cap with colored piping are less than slim.
    damit, basta.

If you want a real Waffen SS cap with Waffenfarbe, the Field Marshal's Baton site has my old cap for sale. It is a Gebirgsjaeger cap and it is 100% real from Paul Sack's collection. It came via Manion's in the early 1970s.

Or you can buy the cap Shea has, which is more or less double in price and is authentic. One of essentially zero at hand.

Let realism be your guide as concerns SS headwear; that is, make an assessment from what is actually available and authentic versus what you see in a photograph and which then the fakers conjure up by the thousands to pollute the biosphere.
    damit, basta.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12