Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

SS Einheitsfeldmütze: real or fake?

Article about: Hello all, I am new to the WW2 collecting world and just bought a collection from my neighbors here in Germany. I have what I believe is real SS M43. I am going to be posting other things th

Default SS Einheitsfeldmütze: real or fake?

Hello all,

I am new to the WW2 collecting world and just bought a collection from my neighbors here in Germany. I have what I believe is real SS M43. I am going to be posting other things that I bought with the collection. Tell me what you think.SS Einheitsfeldmütze: real or fake?SS Einheitsfeldmütze: real or fake?SS Einheitsfeldmütze: real or fake?SS Einheitsfeldmütze: real or fake?SS Einheitsfeldmütze: real or fake?SS Einheitsfeldmütze: real or fake?SS Einheitsfeldmütze: real or fake?SS Einheitsfeldmütze: real or fake?SS Einheitsfeldmütze: real or fake?SS Einheitsfeldmütze: real or fake?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS Einheitsfeldmütze: real or fake?
    P
    Many

?

Default re: SS Einheitsfeldmütze: real or fake?

I don't like it. But there are real experts on this forum, so wait till you read their opinions.

Kris.

?

IMO the cap is a post war possibly Bundeswehr version, there is ,what appears to be a plastic edging which the sweat band leather is attached to, there are a few points that refer to the insignia, the eagle has what looks like a glue or some form of adhesive beneath it, the skull has a strange construction around the right eye socket, but as kris says see what the other guys say

Hi

Sorry to add to the bad news but IMO early bundeswehr conversion.

cheers

tony

Ok guys so we have agreed that the hat is post war. What about the totenkopf and the eagle? I am chiming in because this is my friend that bought this from his neighbor. I was not able to get to the items and check them out before they were bought. What do you think about the skull and eagle?

These are fake too, sorry.

The cap is BGS.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

?

Quote by rayvinton View Post
    Ok guys so we have agreed that the hat is post war. What about the totenkopf and the eagle? I am chiming in because this is my friend that bought this from his neighbor. I was not able to get to the items and check them out before they were bought. What do you think about the skull and eagle?
    Your friend has been skinned.
    I would go back to the seller and have a serious discussion about a refund.

?

Who has been "skinned " here, you or your friend,because theres two different stories so far
    forget that tired eyes reading
    cheers DAVE

Hi Dave, two different users posting here....

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

?

YEAH , see that Ade, im getting old, eyes failing, bones creaking etc
    Dave

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast