Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

SS General Visor for Review & Comment

Article about: Am interested in thoughts/opinions on this one:

Default SS General Visor for Review & Comment

Am interested in thoughts/opinions on this one:
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS General Visor for Review & Comment   SS General Visor for Review & Comment  

SS General Visor for Review & Comment   SS General Visor for Review & Comment  

SS General Visor for Review & Comment   SS General Visor for Review & Comment  

SS General Visor for Review & Comment  
    “Show me the regulation, and I’ll show you the exception.”

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS General Visor for Review & Comment
    P
    Many

?

I'm probably not the best person to offer an opinion on these caps, since I really don't care for them, or their inflated prices, but it looks like it may have a chance.
    I have NO bloody idea on the insignia, which is a another issue with any SS cap, it seems.
    I apologize, but that's all I can offer on this one.

BobS

?

Sorry, but I don't like this cap at all. The interior especially the runes don't look right to me, especially when I compare them to the Muller cap FB owns. According to the Hersteller number I think the cap is meant to be a J.c Kornacker, if my list is correct(?).
    Neither does the visor look like it's period. Among other things.

I could be wrong, but I know I wouldn't be considering this cap for my collection.

I like the case! Wouldn't like to comment on the cap as it's not my bag..................

sorry

Tony

Quote by spandau View Post
    I like the case! Wouldn't like to comment on the cap as it's not my bag..................

sorry

Tony
    Precisely what I was thinking, not sure on the visor but the case is absolutely stunning. Mr. Stonemint, I fear few can offer a opinion of merit and I'm certainly not one of them, but if it's original I hope you get it! Might I ask what your opinion is?
    Thank you.

an above average stinker.

I could be wrong, and I would have to look at the thing in real life, but my hunch is that it is bogus.

- - ------- - -

Quote by Patrick Lewis View Post
    Sorry, but I don't like this cap at all. The interior especially the runes don't look right to me, especially when I compare them to the Muller cap FB owns. According to the Hersteller number I think the cap is meant to be a J.c Kornacker, if my list is correct(?).
    Neither does the visor look like it's period. Among other things.

I could be wrong, but I know I wouldn't be considering this cap for my collection.

Our young Patrick has a good eye.

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    an above average stinker.
    F-B, thanks for confirming my initial thoughts--to the Authentication Forum it goes!
    “Show me the regulation, and I’ll show you the exception.”

I examined my files and I adhere to my hypothesis. Do forgive me that I won't list all the details, but there are some pretty noteworthy things in error here. It is a very well made fake, but my opinion is: fake. Sorry, but the truth is often fairly brutal here.

Here is a far less interesting fake up for auction....SS General Visor for Review & Comment

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast