Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

ss hat

Article about: Black SS cap. When I was a pup, someone had taken a Feuerschutzpolizei cap and stuck SS insignia on it--real cap, and real insignia. That was circa. 1970 or so. I should have detached the ba

Default ss hat

hi,is it fake?ss hatss hatss hat

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement ss hat
    P
    Many

?

Looks like an original cap, perhaps feuerwehr. But not SS.

Cheers, Pat

I agree...Fire department cap with fake insignia...
    cheers, Glenn

Please buy some reference books. No "black" SS cap would be pink piped. This is really school boy stuff......

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

20 seconds in the cloth SS headgear section would have answered this question.

ok,thanks..

Yet Another fraudulently assembled piece.... In addition to the reference books suggested above, I would add, to also find better Sellers..
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

This will look a lot better after you drink a couple bottles of the Fuhrerwein you posted. You really need to educate yourself on what you are considering buying.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

Seems like the a Key line anymore ..."What do you think?.......I think I want "Max" or .. ( Someone ) to push the button on all this nonsense of posted junk threads.
    Attached Images Attached Images ss hat 
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Find some original Fire Hat inignia it is fairly cheap and you would have a OK visor like police wreath. timothy

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast