Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

SS Infantry Visor Cap

Article about: Hi Folks, I'm still learning and know next to nothing about SS visor's, and you will probably have a laugh at this one. I think it's very wrong for the following reasons. Eagle and scull lac

Default SS Infantry Visor Cap

Hi Folks,
    I'm still learning and know next to nothing about SS visor's, and you will probably have a laugh at this one. I think it's very wrong for the following reasons.
    Eagle and scull lack definition, the visor is of an early style pattern so I'm guessing the chinstrap should not be there and I also think the chinstrap is wrong anyway. The only reason I picked this particular visor cap is because the ribbed material seems right. The cap also seems to be carrying some age.
    Sorry about the images but that's all I could get.
    Cheers.

Kev.

SS Infantry Visor CapSS Infantry Visor CapSS Infantry Visor CapSS Infantry Visor Cap

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS Infantry Visor Cap
    P
    Many

I hope you didn't buy it, and if you did - I hope you didn't pay a lot.

Bad photos from the seller is always bad...it looks real bad mate

That's fine, cheers.
    No I haven't purchased it or never intended too this is just about me trying to learn what I can about visor caps, this was in a auction in the UK.

Kev

When you say 'auction,' do you mean on eBay - or an auction house? If it was an auction house, which one, and how did they describe it?

These threads are fantastic...Stonemint has put together so much information for us all
    SS Black-Top EM/NCO Visors
    SS Gray-Top White-Piped OFFICER Visors
    SS COLOR-Piped Visors

Auction House, I'm not saying which auction but it was described as believed to be ww2.

SS Infantry Visor CapSS Infantry Visor CapSS Infantry Visor CapSS Infantry Visor CapSS Infantry Visor CapSS Infantry Visor CapSS Infantry Visor CapSS Infantry Visor CapSS Infantry Visor CapSS Infantry Visor Cap authentic items of this type.
    - - ------- - -

Our site includes many authentic items of this type, which is otherwise really quite hard to find.

SS Infantry Visor CapSS Infantry Visor CapSS Infantry Visor CapSS Infantry Visor CapSS Infantry Visor CapSS Infantry Visor CapSS Infantry Visor CapSS Infantry Visor CapSS Infantry Visor CapSS Infantry Visor CapHere are some officer's caps.

SS Infantry Visor CapSS Infantry Visor CapHere the runics in the interior

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast