MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Ss kepi officer

Article about: Dear collectors, I have in my opinion a authentique SS kepi. Never seen a SS kepi for a officer before so I don't know the value. I can't find anything about it. Can somebody help me out wit

Ajax
    ?

Default Ss kepi officer

Dear collectors,

I have in my opinion a authentique SS kepi.
    Never seen a SS kepi for a officer before so I don't know the value.
    I can't find anything about it.

Can somebody help me out with this because I love to sell it ?

Ss kepi officerSs kepi officerSs kepi officerSs kepi officer

Kind regards,

Ajax

2. # ADS

I hope I am wrong, but I think its a fake,I don't think they had the rzm label when these were issue.someone tell me I am wrong please.

Ajax
    ?

There is a kepi on the site Graig Gottlieb and there is a RZM label.

?

not the same rzm label

@+, hughes

There is a book called SS Headgear which shows some early SS kepis which quite a few well seasoned collections are shown.. Mr Delich being one of them . Below is a photo of the reference I have that shows an RZM tag inside the kepi.
    Attached Images Attached Images Ss kepi officer 
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

From the images, I do not believe this to be a genuine kepi. The lack of a proper RZM white tag and the incorrect tag used in it's place is a fatal flaw. The kepi is fairly well made but I also do not care for the silver piping and the method in which it is installed. Variances can be found on early pieces. However, this purports to be a later cap and construction should be standard from one maker to another.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

Quote by BOB COLEMAN View Post
    From the images, I do not believe this to be a genuine kepi. The lack of a proper RZM white tag and the incorrect tag used in it's place is a fatal flaw. The kepi is fairly well made but I also do not care for the silver piping and the method in which it is installed. Variances can be found on early pieces. However, this purports to be a later cap and construction should be standard from one maker to another.
    I associate myself with the above. The item in question is not authentic.

Ss kepi officerSs kepi officerCompare

Ss kepi officerSs kepi officerSs kepi officerCompare

- - ------- - -

Ss kepi officerSs kepi officerCompare...said caps are more or less of the era in which the kepi was phased out for the peaked cap, but notice appearance and general arrangement.

Looks to be painted on rust on the chinstrap near the crappy looking buckles and some fake dust/dirtying on the exterior.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast