Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Ss m43 dak

Article about: Hi guys...I wonder if the gentlemen experts give their opinion on this M43 SSDak. Any chance? thanks in advance Regards

Default Ss m43 dak

Hi guys...I wonder if the gentlemen experts give their opinion on this M43 SSDak. Any chance? thanks in advance
    Regards

Ss m43 dakSs m43 dakSs m43 dakSs m43 dakSs m43 dak

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Ss m43 dak
    P
    Many

there is no evidence sufficient to know about its originality?
    Thanks!

?

Give it some time these DAK caps are very touchy many of them are fakes. I am no expert on the subject but I am sure someone will chime in soon

Appears to be SS tropical cap SS was not in N Afrika or DAK is Heer units. As stated these are hard most of mine as far back as the 70 turned out bad not to say this one is I quit SS 35 years ago due to fakes and only have Heer, Luft and Navy item. There are plenty of SS experts on here like Adrian, and Bob Coleman to mention a few that will be able to tell you when they come along. timothy

Hi is it me or does this look like it was a dot camo cap at one time and left out in the sun too long ? or is it the light when the photos been taken ?

Quote by kradman View Post
    Hi is it me or does this look like it was a dot camo cap at one time and left out in the sun too long ? or is it the light when the photos been taken ?
    I think they are the two options...
    thanks

Hi

Looks like some kind of other colour behind the tan to me as well.....

Given the rarity of these caps, the number of fakes and the colour issue I would run but wait the other guys to chip in.

Is there a history or any provenance with the cap ?

Not a positive from me but hey, what do I know ? Hope that helps

cheers

Tony

Quote by spandau View Post
    Hi

Looks like some kind of other colour behind the tan to me as well.....

Given the rarity of these caps, the number of fakes and the colour issue I would run but wait the other guys to chip in.

Is there a history or any provenance with the cap ?

Not a positive from me but hey, what do I know ? Hope that helps

cheers

Tony
    Spandau Thanks for your reply. No there is no history of the cap. Does the color of the interior, it should be red?
    Regards

?

Hi Coto,
    Can we see a close-up of the markings and the exterior of the grommets, please?
    Regards,
    Mark

Thanks Mark, I let the other images I have...: Rolleyes:
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Ss m43 dak   Ss m43 dak  

Ss m43 dak  

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast