Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

ss nco cap

Article about: by S.Vestae A other teen cap ! ? You should translate this, please?

?

Default ss nco cap

nco visor cap for a small guy / size 53 . It looks like a size for a child of 12 years old,I am always surprised with the small size of our parents they were so skinny with a small head .
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture ss nco cap   ss nco cap  

ss nco cap   ss nco cap  

ss nco cap   ss nco cap  

ss nco cap  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement ss nco cap
    P
    Many

?

Those guys were definitely physically smaller than our generation. Strange but true, it wasn't that long ago after all?!

I really like this cap. It closely resembles a standard issue Heer service cap which would make a lot of people nervous and for good reason but I think this one is legit. Just looks right to me and to have the Almi mark, size and most of all, the date, is just great.

Rayon piping?

?

Thank You, very much for your input Ben.Yes, the piping is rayon.
    Thank You again.
    Notton

?

I thought so, thanks!

You just need to find a small display head now!

?

Surprised no one else has commented.

?

Quote by BenVK View Post
    I will gladly throw in a comment. Wonderful cap as far as i can see, even i do not collect this part of the 2ww.

?

Thank You again Ben and TrondK for your interest . I think there is no interest from other members because it's a common ss cap . Nevertheless, in searching through the web I found that the maker ALMI was rare with surviving caps, although he was prolific in making caps especially for the luftwaffe during the conflict . I have read an interesting thread by Stonemint about Almi posted a long time ago.https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/cloth...y-visor-21095/
    Also, Almi used different logo.ss nco capss nco capss nco capss nco cap
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture ss nco cap  

I like it a lot,
    With the going prices of SS pieces no SS item is 'common" anymore I feel. I could not afford such a visor on my budget and find yours a delight, NCO or not.
    Well done and congrats.
    Dave

?

Thank You Dave for the nice words .

Quote by BenVK View Post
    Quote by notton View Post
    Thank You again Ben and TrondK for your interest . I think there is no interest from other members because it's a common ss cap . Nevertheless, in searching through the web I found that the maker ALMI was rare with surviving caps, although he was prolific in making caps especially for the luftwaffe during the conflict . I have read an interesting thread by Stonemint about Almi posted a long time ago.https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/cloth...y-visor-21095/
    Also, Almi used different logo.ss nco capss nco capss nco capss nco cap
    Speaking for myself, I decided not to comment as with this item I don't trust my own opinion. I just can seem to come to a definitive answer as to what exactly this is: basically I just don't know if this is a original SS visor or a Heer converted to a SS visor with original insignia. I will say, however, all components appear to be from the Third Reich era, and I see nothing on the exterior to cause hesitation. It is also a positive sign that Ben seems to like it. Though not flawless, it's still one of great value and merit.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast