Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

SS Officer Black Top & White Top Matched Set

Article about: Definitely a Match:

Default SS Officer Black Top & White Top Matched Set

Definitely a Match:
    Attached Images Attached Images SS Officer Black Top & White Top Matched Set  SS Officer Black Top & White Top Matched Set 
    “Show me the regulation, and I’ll show you the exception.”

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS Officer Black Top & White Top Matched Set
    P
    Many

?

Must be the Russian SS-troops.

I saw the "Death of Stalin" last night, Wolfgang, and the NKVD caps depicted in the film contrast with this Satan ICBM style cap cover on these fake
    SS caps. Wolfgang is very skilled as a cap maker, and surely the persons who crank out these freakish art works have no access to his fine skill,
    nor his cap making templates and such. Hoopla!SS Officer Black Top & White Top Matched Set

They must be the same Tailors from North Korea

Lol..the chin cord is laughable appearing to be a " soap on a rope " type cord
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

CBH
    ?

I'm surprised at you Chris, the OP should always show the interior, how else can we Authenticate these two Beauties!
    I'm sure their covered in tags and stamps, enough to make the RZM proud.

Wolfgang, military fashion is what it is. Towering military head wear is pretty normal, if one casts one gaze away the narrow confines of a certain aspect of
    the mid twentieth century. Also, there are people from these countries who are very esteemed members of this website, who might even wear these
    caps. I work with soldiers of all countries, including those of the post Soviet realm, so what I write is not just being my arch self.
    There are certain aspects of present day NATO uniforms of certain countries I could mention which to my eye, at least, seem ridiculous.

I would also note, and please don't take this wrong, but I would not want in today's climate to provoke some of these people in any way,
    especially granted their demonstrated aggressiveness and lethality in hybrid and or irregular situations. Many of you would never dream to say these things to these
    people, if you met them in person, as I regularly do or am familiar with their very violent habits. I am sure you can follow my point. Wolfgang and I meet in Vienna regularly, so he understands what I mean here. I also see
    these people in Prague, Bratislava and Berlin......SS Officer Black Top & White Top Matched SetSS Officer Black Top & White Top Matched Set
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 04-06-2018 at 07:53 PM.

I aspire to have more of these persons as my students.SS Officer Black Top & White Top Matched Set

?

F.-B., dear Sir,

You are, as always, right.

It would be interesting to hear the sodliers/people who (have to) wear these caps. How do they feel about these caps? I wonder....

Even more so as this is a quite recent development for which, as far as I know, there is no comparison in history (at least what concerns peaked caps - there were, of course, all kinds of busbies, bicorns, czapkas, shakos etc. etc. but that was quite some time ago).

My friend, among my Ukrainian colleagues, their lives are devoted to questions of naked survival in the most extreme situation of war and peace.
    I am very fond of them, as I am, also of my Russian colleagues. The ones who have had Speznaz training (i.e. the ones you would not be inclined
    idly to piss off with a silly crack....) are proud of their special forces regalia, the sailor's stripped under shirt they proudly wear.
    I have actually been given caps like this, which I should photograph. None is quite as extravagant as some I see here, but
    I really wish I had more Russian female students. I am tutor to the whole Warsaw Pact alumni association, and it is a great joy of mine, to be sure.
    My work here with Russian collectors has always been a joy, actually, which is something I cannot always say for many of
    my fellow citizens of the nation state of which I am also a citizen.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast