Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

SS Officer Crusher

Article about: Hello guys this cap is on sale for a reasonnable price as i just bought a matching set of original eagle+ skull now i'm looking for a well worned Wss cap your opinions on this one will be ap

?

One thing that is obvious to me is that the leather bill and part of the leather sweatband have been stuck into hot water to make it shrivel as if it had aged.
    The problem the faker had was he didn't realize was that it would screw it up. I also made leather garments in the 70s. I taught American Indian arts and culture for a consortium of 8 of the 10 Federally recognized Tribes in Ottawa County of far Northeast Oklahoma.
    I don't know how many times people brought hot water damaged things to me to see if they could be fixed. You have to remove the permanently damaged leather if possible to patch. If not your phuqed.
    The damage you see on the brim and sweatband is from hot water. It shrinks leather and makes it almost brittle. STUPID

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS Officer Crusher
    P
    Many

SS Officer CrusherSS Officer CrusherSS Officer CrusherSS Officer CrusherSS Officer CrusherHere are caps with an authentic leather peak of the epoch.

Mr. Mint also included a real SS grey officer's field cap with cloth peak, which is well preserved, and of exceptional, stellar rarity. It is in Scandinavia.
    It is in his authentic cap file.

Crusher for your bank account...yep !

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2