Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

SS Officer Crusher

Article about: Hello guys this cap is on sale for a reasonnable price as i just bought a matching set of original eagle+ skull now i'm looking for a well worned Wss cap your opinions on this one will be ap

Default SS Officer Crusher

Hello guys

this cap is on sale for a reasonnable price as i just bought a matching set of original eagle+ skull now i'm looking for a well worned Wss cap
    your opinions on this one will be appreciate

thank you
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS Officer Crusher   SS Officer Crusher  

SS Officer Crusher   SS Officer Crusher  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS Officer Crusher
    P
    Many

OH looks like it is an original one as i found the same cap in the ''SS Gray-Top White-Piped EM/NCO Visors '' topic...

?

While I am no professional when it comes to alter-arts, I know that this is no original hat.

Pat

i am also sceptical but this one is posted in the Forum by one of the Moderator : https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/cap-a...sors-266273-4/

?

You will find that the caps in the sticky threads in the cap authentification subforum are all fakes/or have authenticity questioned. If you want to look for caps to compare check out:
    A Guide to Authentic Third Reich Visor Hats at War relics forum

Cheers, Pat

you mean that all the caps in that thread : https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/cap-a...sors-266273-4/ are all fakes ? oops i thought they were all originals ....

The SS alter art is definitely a product of the 4th Reich. Genuine examples are exceedingly rare. The construction and piping do not match the workmanship found in an authentic example. All the examples in the Cap Authentication Thread are also stinkers. I have seen two genuine SS alter art in all of my years of collecting. Anything exceedingly rare must be approached from a position of it being a fake and then find reasons to justify it being genuine.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

SS Officer CrusherBig stinker. Do look at the caps that Mr. Mint has put in the original section, as Bob so indicates.

Here is an original field cap, from Wolfe and now owned by our Doug B, I think.

SS Officer CrusherHere is a real general's cap, however in black.

thank you Bob and Friederich

i 've never heard before about alter-art SS cap ....very good to learn i will do research on this !! i was so confident that this thread was about authentic caps and this one was in it ...haha in the wrong place !! first time i saw it is was like no way but then i found it on WRF and Once again thank you

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast