Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

SS Officers Schirmmütze Concentration Camp- JB Holzinger Maker

Article about: by wwiidaggers23 FB: Thansk that is what i was looking for. Just looking to be educated on the subject. Thansk again. Thanks. Sorry to break such bad news, but were this cap authentic, it wo

Default re: SS Officers Schirmmütze Concentration Camp- JB Holzinger Maker

Quote by wwiidaggers23 View Post
    Not going to splatter the family name all over the web but if you know the initials BC from the Dallas area than you will no this is legit. Thanks.
    If you say that you know this is legit, then why are you asking for opinions?
    [COLOR="#EE82EE"]I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I'm out of control, and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.
    Marilyn Monroe[/COLOR]

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS Officers Schirmmütze Concentration Camp- JB Holzinger Maker
    P
    Many

?

Thanks for that

Greg

Legit being that I have the items. I know what it is just wanting to reach out and gain some better views. If you need help on daggers i am the man but when it comes to headgear I know just enough to get me in trouble. Thanks.

An interesting hat, as i said before. What exactly can you tell us about it? And what other pieces have come from this same source?
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

I picked up a Spanish Cross, Podium Flag, and an SS arm band. I requested the family tree from the guy and will do the research tonight. He is to get back with me tonight. He also has all the grandfathers medals and uniform at home that I plan on taking off his hands.

Sorry, but it is a common Latvian fake. These came out by the truckloads in the mid-2000's.
    “Show me the regulation, and I’ll show you the exception.”

For reference, here is a real Holzinger from the Karl S collection:
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS Officers Schirmmütze Concentration Camp- JB Holzinger Maker   SS Officers Schirmmütze Concentration Camp- JB Holzinger Maker  

“Show me the regulation, and I’ll show you the exception.”

SS Officers Schirmmütze Concentration Camp- JB Holzinger MakerSS Officers Schirmmütze Concentration Camp- JB Holzinger MakerSS Officers Schirmmütze Concentration Camp- JB Holzinger MakerSS Officers Schirmmütze Concentration Camp- JB Holzinger MakerSS Officers Schirmmütze Concentration Camp- JB Holzinger MakerSS Officers Schirmmütze Concentration Camp- JB Holzinger MakerSS Officers Schirmmütze Concentration Camp- JB Holzinger MakerSS Officers Schirmmütze Concentration Camp- JB Holzinger MakerSS Officers Schirmmütze Concentration Camp- JB Holzinger MakerSS Officers Schirmmütze Concentration Camp- JB Holzinger MakerSS Officers Schirmmütze Concentration Camp- JB Holzinger MakerSS Officers Schirmmütze Concentration Camp- JB Holzinger MakerSS Officers Schirmmütze Concentration Camp- JB Holzinger MakerSS Officers Schirmmütze Concentration Camp- JB Holzinger MakerHere are real SS caps in field grey and variations.

Actually, the original posted cap,with the nice coloration and styling, this would make a nice Wearing hat for every day...I wonder where you could find one? lol
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Stonemint: What distinctions give you the idea it was made in the mid 2000's. Just curious. This visor was made well before that.

Wagriff:
    I do not understand your post. What are you trying to say.

I have gotten the blessing on the piece form several big names. Just curious on what your are calling out. Thanks.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast