Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

Two Black Allgemeine SS caps for viewing...

Article about: Ok, I'm looking at these 2 caps, and hoping that they are authentic, before i try and get them. I really like the Black Allgemeine SS, with the owners name, and that it says " DACHAU &q

Default Two Black Allgemeine SS caps for viewing...

Ok, I'm looking at these 2 caps, and hoping that they are authentic, before i try and get them.

I really like the Black Allgemeine SS, with the owners name, and that it says " DACHAU " in the name tab also.

The Waffen SS cap has what i think is original insignia, and the name tab says the it belonged to a member of the LAH -SS.

Please let me know what you all think.

Thanks
    Brian
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Two Black Allgemeine SS caps for viewing...   Two Black Allgemeine SS caps for viewing...  

Two Black Allgemeine SS caps for viewing...   Two Black Allgemeine SS caps for viewing...  

Two Black Allgemeine SS caps for viewing...   Two Black Allgemeine SS caps for viewing...  

Two Black Allgemeine SS caps for viewing...  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Two Black Allgemeine SS caps for viewing...
    P
    Many

Default re: Two Black Allgemeine SS caps for viewing...

Neither hat is original. Insignia is fake also. The black hat is missing the stirndruckfrei feature advertised on the fake sweat shield. A bit of a screw up by the faker. If you compare the name tags, they appear to be typed by the same machine.

Bob Hritz

I understand , but didn't they all use the same type type writers, with the SS runes on them, As i have owned a couple of those type writers in the past, never had any ink ribbons for them, but they were pretty cool type writers.

If i remember correct, the SS runes on them, were to the right of the # 9 key.

I thought both of the papers were of the same type of fonts, because of this reason.

Thanks for the info on the caps, and insignia.

Brian

Both are Latvian fakes. They almost always put in spurious typed name-tags as well.
    “Show me the regulation, and I’ll show you the exception.”

I see that now, So they more then likely have an original SS type writer to type those out.

Thanks.

Brian