Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

W-SS "Artllerie" EM/NCO visor opinion needed please

Article about: by BenVK Badges are fake so we can ignore those. Before being affirmative on a first fast impression... Now I think that we can conclude the opposite from it, the insignia set is quite authe

Default W-SS "Artllerie" EM/NCO visor opinion needed please

here with the pics

opinions will be welcome

thanks

Pascal.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture W-SS "Artllerie" EM/NCO visor opinion needed please   W-SS "Artllerie" EM/NCO visor opinion needed please  

W-SS "Artllerie" EM/NCO visor opinion needed please   W-SS "Artllerie" EM/NCO visor opinion needed please  

W-SS "Artllerie" EM/NCO visor opinion needed please   W-SS "Artllerie" EM/NCO visor opinion needed please  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement W-SS "Artllerie" EM/NCO visor opinion needed please
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: W-SS "Artllerie" EM/NCO visor opinion needed please

Badges are fake so we can ignore those.

Cap might have a chance. Some photos of under the sweatband would help a lot.

as ben said badges are complete fake but the cap im wondering why the staining is only at the back and front there is no at all in the middle shouldn't staining be everywhere?

tom

Hi Tom, the celluloid sweatsheild was once there but has since become brittle (as they do) and someone has completely removed it, hence the clean area.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Quote by BenVK View Post
    Badges are fake so we can ignore those.

Cap might have a chance. Some photos of under the sweatband would help a lot.
    tanks Ben

will try to obain some...

P.

here with more pics...
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture W-SS "Artllerie" EM/NCO visor opinion needed please   W-SS "Artllerie" EM/NCO visor opinion needed please  

W-SS "Artllerie" EM/NCO visor opinion needed please  

well, I'm going to put in the opinion that it looks a good one to me.

The inside shots help me think it's a period piece.

cheers

tony

?

The most important part of judging a visor cap is looking at the interior and the underside of the leather sweatband. Each cap tells it's own story and leaves traces and evidence of that story. I see details here that I like and that I don't like in equal measure.

Look at the black staining under the back part of the leather where the metal pin joins it together then look at the black staining on the lining, it's at least an inch to right in the cap, the left in the photo.

Thanks for the opinions guys, will try to obtain a so called "in hand" examination right...

Wich type of insignia fakes could it be please, eagle seems to be a M1/167 (fake) skull M1/52, somebody could perhaps show us a pic of the back of the same type of this faked eagle/TK set ?

Thanks

P.

?

Pascal, there are numerous fake Deschler skulls out there. Here are some more.

Attached Images Attached Images W-SS "Artllerie" EM/NCO visor opinion needed please 
    Attached Images Attached Images

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast