Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

on this Waffen-SS Einheitsfeldmütze

Article about: hello guys, I am in the market for an SS M43 cap. I would never even attempt to buy one unless I got some positive second or third opinions from the forum. I was wondering what you guys thin

Default on this Waffen-SS Einheitsfeldmütze

hello guys, I am in the market for an SS M43 cap. I would never even attempt to buy one unless I got some positive second or third opinions from the forum. I was wondering what you guys think about this one? It looks okay to me, but I have to admit, I know nothing about m43s. I would appreciate any help!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture on this Waffen-SS Einheitsfeldmütze   on this Waffen-SS Einheitsfeldmütze  

on this Waffen-SS Einheitsfeldmütze   on this Waffen-SS Einheitsfeldmütze  

on this Waffen-SS Einheitsfeldmütze   on this Waffen-SS Einheitsfeldmütze  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement on this Waffen-SS Einheitsfeldmütze
    P
    Many

Default re: on this Waffen-SS Einheitsfeldmütze

i don't like it.

Quote by tempelhof View Post
    i don't like it.
    What is the thing that you see wrong it? Thanks

sorry, i was just about to edit my reply and point out to you that i don't want to put out my opinions as "expert".

i don't like the insignia. to me, it looks different than examples i've seen. i don't like some of the materials. i don't like the way the sweatband looks.

i am not saying that i know it's "fake". i am saying i don't like it and that i would be leery of it for the reasons i just gave.
    but, as i was going to edit my reply to say, let's wait for some real experts here because i am learning like so many others.

?

Thats a post war cap , Bundeswehr, and fake insignia im afraid

Well, that's good enough for me. Thanks guys for your help!

tempelhof, if your not very sure that it's fake or real, don't comment on this items, it might be that you make a person believe that your a "expert" and they'll buy a cap that's worth $20 and pay $2000.
    I'm not good with SS Items, that's why I'm staying away, or atleast just watching
    SS items are so hard these days!

I'm not meaning to offend you mate, just make sure we don't trick ourself into buying items we should have

Cheers!

If I had a penny for every fake item I have bought I would enough money to buy a Panzer tank, this is why I ask every time!

Wow, I bought a fake once, well I'm not sure, I might have a fake (hope not)
    Burn it... burn it all!!!
    Well I guess it's fun to have if you don't want to spend a few thousand on 1 item like a SS Dagger
    I'm thinking about buying one, but my budget is $1500-3000

I would only spend the money to buy an SS dagger if the doctor told me I had a week to live. Even then I would have to think about it before laying down that much cash.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast