Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

Waffen SS Einheitsfeldmütze opinions

Article about: Hi All, I am going to be on the safe side and say this is most likely fake, the seller gives the usual "estate sale" find story and labels it vintage instead of original, and that

Default Waffen SS Einheitsfeldmütze opinions

Hi All,
    I am going to be on the safe side and say this is most likely fake, the seller gives the usual "estate sale" find story and labels it vintage instead of original, and that it doesnt glow under black light, which is just enough for a person like me too wonder if there is a chance, I am sure the experts will only need 5 seconds to rule on this one but I am curious, and it will either be another fake for the reference pile or genuine. I simply do not collect SS for the fact that I am too new and its highly faked, I try to stick to what I know but sometimes wonder about items like this, which is why I am enlisting the experts help on this one. Thanks for your help and opinions.
    Waffen SS Einheitsfeldmütze opinions Waffen SS Einheitsfeldmütze opinionsWaffen SS Einheitsfeldmütze opinionsAttachment 489257Waffen SS Einheitsfeldmütze opinionsWaffen SS Einheitsfeldmütze opinionsWaffen SS Einheitsfeldmütze opinionsWaffen SS Einheitsfeldmütze opinionsWaffen SS Einheitsfeldmütze opinions

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Waffen SS Einheitsfeldmütze opinions
    P
    Many

Default re: Waffen SS Einheitsfeldmütze opinions

I don't like it. It looks to new and the skull looks like it suffers from some kind of disease lol! Some of the other guys should know about this one though for sure!

Thanks,
    Caleb.

Default re: Waffen SS Einheitsfeldmütze opinions

It is fake. Many problems with it's construction: such as air vent, stitching to turn up etc.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Default Re: Waffen SS Einheitsfeldmütze opinions

Hi,these are not my thing but for me it appears a one look fake!The skull has a very distorted left eye and the teeth look more like a piano!That with it looking brand new says to me that it is all bad,sorry, Leon.

Bogus ! sorry...

I was 90% sure it was fake, but had to ask because of the other 10%, I will let you guys know how much this green piano tooth monster sells for, my guess is that it goes for 100's.

well the listing ended, somebody paid 400 US for this one. amazing.

Another future "Treasure" to someday be brought in to some poor slob of a dealer and offered for sale by an indignant uninformed twit...
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."