Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Waffen SS Fez

Article about: I'm not considering to buy it, but maybe one of you want it. Unless it's fake. stripped elite fez | eBay Waffen SS Fez. What do you think? Link goes to American eBay.

Default Waffen SS Fez

I'm not considering to buy it, but maybe one of you want it. Unless it's fake.

stripped elite fez | eBay

Waffen SS Fez. What do you think? Link goes to American eBay.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Waffen SS Fez   Waffen SS Fez  

Waffen SS Fez  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Waffen SS Fez
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: Waffen SS Fez

i see signs of red thread which is a good sign from what I have heard

?

Quote by Noobkilla73 View Post
    I'm not considering to buy it, but maybe one of you want it. Unless it's fake.

stripped elite fez | eBay

Waffen SS Fez. What do you think? Link goes to American eBay.
    Post the picture not a link.

The red dress fez was a reasonable item to aquire for years due to the plethera of them in the market place. Then, the fakers bought them up for the genuine insignia which could be resewn to fake hats. Sad but the parts were worth more than the whole. This is an example of that fate.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

Pics now added to your original post.

Bob is (sadly) correct.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

?

Do they have any real value at all in this state?

Hi Tony, yes they have a value, but only if you wish to buy one and leave it stripped. To replace the insignia would cost more than buying an untouched one. Go figure.....

A good friend of mine has one for sale: a guy was keen to buy it but as my friend knew his intentions to strip it, he refused to sell it him.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

?

It is sad. That they are stripped for their insignia. And leave the ugly wounds behind. Just like the SS schirmmuetzes. I will never understand the desire for insignia, where it gets to the stage where you have to ruin a fez or a cap in the process for the little cloth or metal "Skulls".

Waffen SS FezWaffen SS FezAttachment 341459Waffen SS FezWaffen SS FezWaffen SS Fez

Cheers, pat

Pat you post in the style of FB are you related in some way ?

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

?

Quote by Adrian Stevenson View Post
    Hi Tony, yes they have a value, but only if you wish to buy one and leave it stripped. To replace the insignia would cost more than buying an untouched one. Go figure.....

A good friend of mine has one for sale: a guy was keen to buy it but as my friend knew his intentions to strip it, he refused to sell it him.

Cheers, Ade.
    It'd be a shame to strip one...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast