Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Waffen SS Officers Schirmmütze: real or fake?

Article about: I am somewhat new to collecting WWII militaria and new to this forum. I just came back from a militaria show with what looks to be an SS peaked cap. Its way to small for me and I am pretty s

?

Default re: Waffen SS Officers Schirmmütze: real or fake?

Goering seems to be an absurd choice in all of this in hindsight, or maybe I'm missing some fundemental clues?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Waffen SS Officers Schirmmütze: real or fake?
    P
    Many

Quote by BenVK View Post
    Goering seems to be an absurd choice in all of this in hindsight, or maybe I'm missing some fundemental clues?
    Read Richard Overy's biography of said personage.

?

Thanks for the tip, I only hope the book is affordable which leads me to one of my personal dislikes. The extortionate price of worthwhile books on TR subjects!! I would love to buy all the books that interest me but at an average price of about 60 quid each, that's never going to happen!

Books are cheaper here. And in Germany, too, actually.

?

Ben, in general i find that some of the required reading is cheaper at the book stalls at WAP or ODDESSEY, even on Amazon now they are getting dearer, we managed to get Kelly Hicks SS Steel at WAP for £54.00 and that was a hardback copy brand new but still a bit too much, it seems that everything about our hobby is getting dearer beyond reason to the extent whereby only very wealthy collectors will be able to afford the damn items in the future, im thinking about collecting used light bulbs, they're transparent, properly marked, one owner and cost very little, but knowing my luck some fool will invent a totally new lighting method and light bulbs will become obsolete

US coffee table collector books are horrendously marked up in Germany, for instance, by 50% or so in my experience. I have no experience with the UK.

Those of us who like books and esteem light bulbs are also on the verge of obsolescence, a fact which is shoved in my craw each day from every direction.
    ..and I write books for a living, too.

Waffen SS Officers Schirmmütze: real or fake?Waffen SS Officers Schirmmütze: real or fake?Waffen SS Officers Schirmmütze: real or fake?Waffen SS Officers Schirmmütze: real or fake?Waffen SS Officers Schirmmütze: real or fake?Waffen SS Officers Schirmmütze: real or fake?Waffen SS Officers Schirmmütze: real or fake?Waffen SS Officers Schirmmütze: real or fake?Waffen SS Officers Schirmmütze: real or fake?Waffen SS Officers Schirmmütze: real or fake?Waffen SS Officers Schirmmütze: real or fake?Waffen SS Officers Schirmmütze: real or fake?Waffen SS Officers Schirmmütze: real or fake?Waffen SS Officers Schirmmütze: real or fake?Among the pieces of SS insignia I much treasure is the Ehrenwinkel, a thing without "prongs" crimped or otherwise.

Waffen SS Officers Schirmmütze: real or fake?Waffen SS Officers Schirmmütze: real or fake?Waffen SS Officers Schirmmütze: real or fake?Waffen SS Officers Schirmmütze: real or fake?Waffen SS Officers Schirmmütze: real or fake?Waffen SS Officers Schirmmütze: real or fake?Waffen SS Officers Schirmmütze: real or fake?Waffen SS Officers Schirmmütze: real or fake?Waffen SS Officers Schirmmütze: real or fake?black SS peaked cap.Waffen SS Officers Schirmmütze: real or fake?Waffen SS Officers Schirmmütze: real or fake?Waffen SS Officers Schirmmütze: real or fake?Waffen SS Officers Schirmmütze: real or fake?Waffen SS Officers Schirmmütze: real or fake?Waffen SS Officers Schirmmütze: real or fake?Waffen SS Officers Schirmmütze: real or fake?Waffen SS Officers Schirmmütze: real or fake?Waffen SS Officers Schirmmütze: real or fake?Waffen SS Officers Schirmmütze: real or fake?

?

Why is this thread full of unnecessary photos? It seems endless with posts of pictures of snowglobes, old movies, and stuff that has absolutely nothing to do with the original post. No hard feelings FB , I love your awesome collection but whats the deal with posting all the extra pics? Not that they arent good pics but I notice you post the same pics over and over on the same thread even! I guess I dont like having to scroll down past all the images..

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast