Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Waffen SS Officers schirmmütze: what's your opinion?

Article about: Hey guys, i have been offered this visor cap, the cap itself is being sold as original and the insignia is repro. But i have just been looking at other examples and is the RZM logo and SS ru

Default Waffen SS Officers schirmmütze: what's your opinion?

Hey guys, i have been offered this visor cap, the cap itself is being sold as original and the insignia is repro. But i have just been looking at other examples and is the RZM logo and SS runes on the wrong sides on the tag?
    Thanks, Glen.
    Attached Images Attached Images Waffen SS Officers schirmmütze: what's your opinion?  Waffen SS Officers schirmmütze: what's your opinion?  Waffen SS Officers schirmmütze: what's your opinion?  Waffen SS Officers schirmmütze: what's your opinion?  Waffen SS Officers schirmmütze: what's your opinion?  Waffen SS Officers schirmmütze: what's your opinion? 

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Waffen SS Officers schirmmütze: what's your opinion?
    P
    Many

Default Re: SS Visor Cap, what's your opinion?

where is the god cap ?

?

If i was you i would have a look at all the examples that FB has posted in the past and read all the pointers that have been raised, there is nothing like making an informed opinion based on knowledge obtained and i think you will find the answers for yourself, secondly, although this is by no means a true evaluation of authenticity, what price has been placed on this item, remember that the main value is in the cap itself not the insignias, they can be obtained later

Tiny pics won't help
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Waffen SS Officers schirmmütze: what's your opinion?  
    Looking for the photo albums of Leutnant Emil Freitag, 3. / G.R. 377

?

I do not believe this is an authentic cap. Construction looks to be too far a departure from known original examples based on the photos.

Additionally, the RZM label has no place there from what I understand.

CMH

Waffen SS Officers schirmmütze: what's your opinion?Compare and reflect.Waffen SS Officers schirmmütze: what's your opinion?Waffen SS Officers schirmmütze: what's your opinion?Waffen SS Officers schirmmütze: what's your opinion?Waffen SS Officers schirmmütze: what's your opinion?Waffen SS Officers schirmmütze: what's your opinion?Waffen SS Officers schirmmütze: what's your opinion?

The RZM tag, which we have treated to a deep inquiry, is the type found on cloth insignia, i.e. collar patches, cuff titles and such. This resource has here has much to it, but it is not Wikipedia and it is not a concierge service, either. Use your own noggin and you will be surprised at the results over time.

Waffen SS Officers schirmmütze: what's your opinion?Waffen SS Officers schirmmütze: what's your opinion?Waffen SS Officers schirmmütze: what's your opinion?Cap tags:

Waffen SS Officers schirmmütze: what's your opinion?Insignia tags in their variety.

I should charge a hundred bucks a shot for this kind of thing.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast