Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Waffen-SS Schirmmütze für Mannschaften und Unterführer der 7. SS-Freiwilligen-Gebirgs-Division „Prinz Eugen“

Article about: Gentlemen: Just out of interest: Weitze offers this at present: Waffen-SS Schirmmutze fur Mannschaften und Unterfuhrer der 7. SS-Freiwilligen-Gebirgs-Division „Prinz Eugen“ - All

?

Default Waffen-SS Schirmmütze für Mannschaften und Unterführer der 7. SS-Freiwilligen-Gebirgs-Division „Prinz Eugen“

Gentlemen:
    Just out of interest: Weitze offers this at present:

Waffen-SS Schirmmutze fur Mannschaften und Unterfuhrer der 7. SS-Freiwilligen-Gebirgs-Division „Prinz Eugen“ - Allgemeine-SS, Waffen-SS, SS-Verfugungstruppe - Kopfbedeckungen III. Reich & 2. Weltkrieg: Schirmmutzen, Schiffchen, Stahlhelme etc. - Militaria / Helmut Weitze

(perhaps sby wants to post the pictures). Can this be real? There was an LZM at Essegg (just checked the forum) - has anybody ever seen anything like this before?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Waffen-SS Schirmmütze für Mannschaften und Unterführer der 7. SS-Freiwilligen-Gebirgs-Division „Prinz Eugen“
    P
    Many

I've never seen that before but never say never, not really my collecting sphere but from a hat collectors point of view why would they have this in waffen ss caps but never seen in other services ? Just putting it out there ………. unusual piece. cheers Tony

?

Obviously somebody has bought the cap as it is no longer on Weitzes site and the link above doesn't work any longer.

CBH
    ?

Bought or removed as a fake, thats the problem with links, now this is a useless thread.

?

Quote by CBH View Post
    Bought or removed as a fake, thats the problem with links, now this is a useless thread.
    Exactly! Unfortunately, as Weitze possesses the rights of their photos, it is illegal to publish these without Weitze's consent, the only way to stay legal is to post a link to their site. So moderators please delete this post as I don't have the rights to do so.

MAP
    ?

If Weitze is so "uncomfortable" with prospective buyers using photos to authenticate their offerings then I for one would not buy from them.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

CBH
    ?

I have heard so bad things about them, selling questionable items etc.

MAP
    ?

Quote by CBH View Post
    I have heard so bad things about them, selling questionable items etc.
    Same here but since I don't patronize their site (for this photo reason) I don't really look at what they are selling
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)