Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Waffen SS Schirmmütze authentication required

Article about: Hello, I purchased a Waffen SS peaked cap 20 years ago and wondering if it is all ok. Cheers, Frank

illusive and elusive, wouldn't you say?

In any case, do not poke your nose into something where the appendage and your soul will get chopped off.

And, no one has any excuse to make the mistakes that Bob and I endured, since the world of 2015 contains so much authentic SS material as never before possible, and
    at your finger tips.

damit, basta.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

If I have posted once on this theme, I have posted a thousand times and so have others.

Mr. Mint has really done a great deal to arrange all of this, so the beginner here really owes it to himself or herself to try a little and examine the material we have spent
    years, and, indeed, decades amassing. And the effort only costs some time.
    damit, basta.

Quote by Galland62 View Post
    To all the members if it seemed like I was rude then I apologise. I respect your answers but all I wanted was a reason for my cap not being correct. You guys may know about this cap but I don't that is why I am asking.
    Like I said before, thank you for your input.
    Gents..Galland did apologize on page the thread went on until page 6 with no disrespectful intent. I would of thrown him out myself..along with a few other Mods if his disrespect continued. I dont see that..happening and Mr Galland also knows now that such disrespectful intent will not be tolerated. He made his amends.
    Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456