Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

Want to know is this ss officer cap real

Article about: Hi, i got this ss cap and i want to know is it real thing or just fake. i got it from my friend few years back as a birthday gift and im curious to know is is real. i dont know anything abou

Juqqis
    ?

Default Want to know is this ss officer cap real

Hi, i got this ss cap and i want to know is it real thing or just fake. i got it from my friend few years back as a birthday gift and im curious to know is is real. i dont know anything about war stuff.

Thank you!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Want to know is this ss officer cap real   Want to know is this ss officer cap real  

Want to know is this ss officer cap real   Want to know is this ss officer cap real  

Want to know is this ss officer cap real   Want to know is this ss officer cap real  

2. # ADS

It is real in the sense that it is a hat. It is certainly not an authentic Third Reich artifact. If you search this site you will find pictures and descriptions of the real thing.
    And welcome to the forum. At least you aren't out a lot of money on this.

The enormous top of this hat resembles post war Russian more than anything, but it is Definitely Not a Third Reich era hat.
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

I'm sure this was once a Soviet Navy hat.

or possibly the 1 sovietische waffenmarine ss unit

Want to know is this ss officer cap realWant to know is this ss officer cap realWant to know is this ss officer cap realWant to know is this ss officer cap realWant to know is this ss officer cap realWant to know is this ss officer cap realWant to know is this ss officer cap realWant to know is this ss officer cap realWant to know is this ss officer cap realNote....

- - ------- - -

Want to know is this ss officer cap realWant to know is this ss officer cap realWant to know is this ss officer cap realWant to know is this ss officer cap realWant to know is this ss officer cap realWant to know is this ss officer cap realWant to know is this ss officer cap realWant to know is this ss officer cap realWant to know is this ss officer cap realNote....

- - ------- - -

I have performed said operation xxx times since the year 2008.