Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Wehrmacht Infanterie Offizier Schirmmütze

Article about: Hey mates... Take a look at this Cap.... Is it the real deal or an old fake with moth holes? And what would the correct emblem be? Muchas gracias amigos !!! Dan

Default Wehrmacht Infanterie Offizier Schirmmütze

Hey mates...

Take a look at this Cap.... Is it the real deal or an old fake with moth holes?
    And what would the correct emblem be?

Muchas gracias amigos !!!

DanWehrmacht Infanterie Offizier SchirmmützeWehrmacht Infanterie Offizier SchirmmützeWehrmacht Infanterie Offizier SchirmmützeWehrmacht Infanterie Offizier Schirmmütze

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Wehrmacht Infanterie Offizier Schirmmütze
    P
    Many

That "PFUI" does not sound promising at all...
    May you enlighten me / us what the "Pfui , diese alte Schirmmütze ist zum Kotzen"- giveaways are? As the point here is also to learn.. I am an expert in vintage Fender Electric Guitars, but unfortunately not in german WW2 caps..

I have two infantry caps, I will show you when I can find them and make images of them.

- - ------- - -

Wehrmacht Infanterie Offizier SchirmmützeWehrmacht Infanterie Offizier SchirmmützeWehrmacht Infanterie Offizier SchirmmützeWehrmacht Infanterie Offizier SchirmmützeIn the meantime, here are four Panzer caps of mine....

Though I abhor check lists, I offer you:

a.) reverse of peak is not lacquered in the style of the epoch, and is like the Janke fake
    b.) leather sweat band is very new, still spongy, vital, supple, etc, and not nearly eighty years old.
    c.) textile of cap cover is of too poor quality, and typical of commonly seen fakes from the 1970s onwards....

Do look at Mr. Mint's piles of fake and piles of real caps. There are hundreds and hundreds here in close detail.

Also look at the Shea and Whammond websites, which have a nice catalog of real caps and clear images.

- - ------- - -

I am not an expert in electric guitars.

The pile of real caps is here. You may have to pay the site to observe these things.

https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/guide...visors-378390/

and look here, which does not require the billet de entree

The Collector's Guild

Wehrmacht Infanterie Offizier SchirmmützeWehrmacht Infanterie Offizier SchirmmützeYou want this.

Wehrmacht Infanterie Offizier Schirmmützealso, the embroidery on the Kranz and Kokarde is not of the quality or of the appearance of the epoch.

Wehrmacht Infanterie Offizier SchirmmützeWehrmacht Infanterie Offizier SchirmmützeWehrmacht Infanterie Offizier SchirmmützeWehrmacht Infanterie Offizier SchirmmützeWehrmacht Infanterie Offizier SchirmmützeWehrmacht Infanterie Offizier SchirmmützeWehrmacht Infanterie Offizier SchirmmützeWehrmacht Infanterie Offizier SchirmmützeWehrmacht Infanterie Offizier SchirmmützeWehrmacht Infanterie Offizier SchirmmützeWehrmacht Infanterie Offizier SchirmmützeWehrmacht Infanterie Offizier SchirmmützeWehrmacht Infanterie Offizier SchirmmützeWehrmacht Infanterie Offizier SchirmmützeWehrmacht Infanterie Offizier SchirmmützeWehrmacht Infanterie Offizier SchirmmützeWehrmacht Infanterie Offizier SchirmmützeWehrmacht Infanterie Offizier SchirmmützeWehrmacht Infanterie Offizier SchirmmützeWehrmacht Infanterie Offizier SchirmmützeWehrmacht Infanterie Offizier Schirmmützewith the hats go the madness.....

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast