Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

Wehrmacht Schirmmütze Erel m. Ebay

Article about: 2WK Wehrmacht Schirmmütze Erel m. Edelweiss, Gebirgsjäger Pionier, Original !! | eBay I just noticed this for sale. I usally pass all WK2 caps off as fake on ebay. But I am not sure about th

?

Default Wehrmacht Schirmmütze Erel m. Ebay

2WK Wehrmacht Schirmmütze Erel m. Edelweiss, Gebirgsjäger Pionier, Original !! | eBay

I just noticed this for sale. I usally pass all WK2 caps off as fake on ebay. But I am not sure about this one. I am interested to see what you guys think. I will not be getting this, but just a bit curious.

I think it is good because it has the correct age and wear?
    But I was thinking why would there be so many moth holes where an eagle used to be?

I look forward to what you Gents think

Cheers, Pat

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Wehrmacht Schirmmütze Erel m. Ebay
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: Wehrmacht Schirmmütze Erel m. Ebay

If you can Pat, please copy the photos and post them on the thread instead of the link. When the item is sold and the link dies we won't be able to see what the discussion is about and therefore is no use for further reference.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

?

Sorry Adrian, I cant copy the photos. I was hoping someone would be able to do that for me if that alright.

Cheers, Pat

KSH
    ?

Quote by HistoryIsMe View Post
    Sorry Adrian, I cant copy the photos. I was hoping someone would be able to do that for me if that alright.

Cheers, Pat

Wehrmacht Schirmmütze Erel m. EbayWehrmacht Schirmmütze Erel m. EbayWehrmacht Schirmmütze Erel m. EbayWehrmacht Schirmmütze Erel m. EbayWehrmacht Schirmmütze Erel m. EbayWehrmacht Schirmmütze Erel m. EbayWehrmacht Schirmmütze Erel m. EbayWehrmacht Schirmmütze Erel m. EbayWehrmacht Schirmmütze Erel m. EbayWehrmacht Schirmmütze Erel m. EbayWehrmacht Schirmmütze Erel m. EbayWehrmacht Schirmmütze Erel m. Ebay

Here are a couple.

pat

it's a real one, nice erel with vented cockade, for pioneers who served with gebirgsjager unit by the look of it. all damage repairable.

Not all e bay caps are rubbish............it's like panning for gold every so often a nuget will turn up. Just got to hope it's gold and not poo !!!!

The really good ones often turn up on dealers sites later, no bargains for those but you can get them cheaper than from a dealer if you bid.

cheers

tony

?

My gut feeling thought it was good. But I must leave this cap to you guys as I cant bid without money
    Well I guess I assume all are fake when I search and a couple of increadable crude and vile fake caps greet me.

Well Good luck to who ever bids on this

Cheers, Pat

P.S. Thanks Kenneth for the photos.

I agree, good one. Tissue paper was added after the war. The GJ Edelweiss may also have been.

Moth/bug larvae like to go where it is dark--in this case, behind the eagle.
    “Show me the regulation, and I’ll show you the exception.”

Yep, matches the one I had a long time ago, it's not in perfect condision, but it has some history to it I can imagine

+1