Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

What is this hat?

Article about: Hi guys, just bought this hat from a thrift shop for a couple bucks and was wondering what it is. My knowledge in visors is nonexistent and was wondering if you guys could help me out. In th

Default What is this hat?

Hi guys, just bought this hat from a thrift shop for a couple bucks and was wondering what it is. My knowledge in visors is nonexistent and was wondering if you guys could help me out. In the rim of the hat was stuffed some newspapers from the 60s and that's about it. No writing or anything like that. First time posting so hopefully did this right. Thanks in advance. What is this hat?What is this hat?What is this hat?What is this hat?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement What is this hat?
    P
    Many

My best guess would either be either a Hunting or shooting association from West German. Just throwing my idea out there.

Agree some type of West German visor. timothy

Hi looks post war to me and as put above maybe a Hunting association badge on it

?

I would definitely say hunting/shooting association from the 60s definitely west german

Agreed--postwar shooting association visor.
    “Show me the regulation, and I’ll show you the exception.”

Appreciation the responses. I'll see if I can find out in more detail what this hat is with the information you guys gave. Helped a lot, thanks!