Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Coloured fs cap not on the list

Article about: I bought these caps today as you can never have too many,the blue centre is royal signals with signals buttons,the white centre is royal army service corps with service corps buttons but i d

Default Coloured fs cap not on the list

Coloured fs cap not on the listColoured fs cap not on the listColoured fs cap not on the list

I bought these caps today as you can never have too many,the blue centre is royal signals with signals buttons,the white centre is royal army service corps with service corps buttons but i dont know what the maroon centre one is and it has general service buttons,all help appreciated,Colin

Nice pick ups, I also have a weakness for these and have a few. There are so many that do not seem to match any listings for them that it can be a real pain sometimes working out for whom they were intended.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

I wonder what the rest of the lads thought of chaps in these swish caps ?

I'm stumped too, there are a few with yellow peaks but none that I know with the maroon crown.

Just a thought, could it be Canadian maybe?

Mark
    "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing he cares more about than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature with no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself."

Heres a site on Canadian one Mark,my eyes cant see it.Colin.

Coloured Field Service Caps

?

I have the blue one with red crown and yellow peak on file as Berkshire Yeomanry.

Its black with maroon centre LucN