Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

Daisy Mae ?

Article about: This hat came with some ww2 dated uniform items but I am not sure what it is. Originally I thought it was a US Daisy Mae but most that I have seen have 6 panels and ventilation holes. This h

Default Daisy Mae ?

This hat came with some ww2 dated uniform items but I am not sure what it is. Originally I thought it was a US Daisy Mae but most that I have seen have 6 panels and ventilation holes. This hat has 4 panels and no vents.
    The original triangular paper label has gone, It has 1 stamp which I cant make out.

Any ideas ?

The items it came with were 1944 US War Aid shorts, 1943 Gaiters and 37 pattern belt with sand colour blanco and an Aertex Bush Jacket (pleated breast pockets and removable belt)
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Daisy Mae ?   Daisy Mae ?  

Daisy Mae ?   Daisy Mae ?  

?

Not US military friend.
    Appears to be civilian.

I would agree with Steve.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

I think I have to agree with you guys as I cant find anything similar. A nice talking point anyway !