Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Dress Side cap

Article about: Hi all, my brother asked me to post this for him to get it identified after he picked it up at Crich 1940s Weekend for £10. Although we're not certain as to what regiment or even if it can b

Default Dress Side cap

Hi all,
    my brother asked me to post this for him to get it identified after he picked it up at Crich 1940s Weekend for £10. Although we're not certain as to what regiment or even if it can be identified to one without the cap badge, we found one online in our searches with a Royal Artillery badge on it but weren't certain. It has a sort of oilcloth liner much like the MKI* to MKIV helmets do.

Thanks in advance,
    Matt
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Dress Side cap   Dress Side cap  

Dress Side cap   Dress Side cap  

Dress Side cap  

Not an exact math for the RA but so many of these caps do not math the textbooks, the red peak makes it unidentifiable in the books I have, also the grey crown is unusual.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

Hi Jerry, thanks, we saw one with a RA badge but it didn't look quiet original to the cap, that's what we've been struggling with. We were working on identifying it to see if we could find a badge to put on, might just put my WW1 RA one one